Matatagi Hayato x reader:Lost in the world

Matatagi Hayato a.k.a Falco Flashman
(dedicated to CartoonDrawer123 !!!..uuuggghhhh

Manabe:something wrong with you?

Minaho:duh it's obvious Manabe-kun

Manabe:-_-"

Orison:headaches....ugh...I can't think of a thing but this...so sorry for the long wait!*waves hand like an idiot*

Manabe:don't tell me...did she drink beer?

Minaho:um...she only drink one tiny glass because she saw me drinking

Manabe:does drinking even effects you?

Minaho:nah...so let's get on the story coz Orison-san has headaches and she tried her best to do this (well she have someone to help her do this and she indicated the things to write) with Manabe going as a cheer leader *snickers* :3

Manabe:WHAT THE HECK!?I DONT ACT AS A CHEER LEADER DAMN IT I NEVER LIKE THAT!!

Orison:ooonnnnn...tteeeehhhhhhh...sssssstooooooorrrryyyyy....*falls asleep*

Manabe&Minaho:let's keep quiet now...

I DONT OWN INAZUMA ELEVEN/GO/GO CHRONO STONE/GO GALAXY OR ANYTHING BUT MY OC

(F/N)-first name
(L/N)-last name
(H/C)-hair color
(E/C)-eye color

Manabe:didn't I said keep quiet?then why are the letters below are big letters?

Minaho:-_-" it's our fault we press the caps lock

Manabe:-.- grEaT...

========================================================

(some part of the story is Matatagi's P.O.V)

"Shun!Yuta!" I called as the two of them run everywhere in the house...seriously?what is wrong with them?I haven't ask that yet coz I just got back home duh...guess you don't know that yet...well back to my proble here...does anyone know why is my brother are running everywhere the house?no?fine...

"Shun!Yuta!what are you two do....ing....." I stopped at my tracks and my jaw dropped to what I saw

"ah!onii-chan!" they said...they gone crazy!why the hell are they holding the broom and why the hell is the backyard messy!?oh for Petes sake!!!!

"what are you two doing!?" I asked obviously worried to what they had done now "ummmmm...we were just cleaning the house is that bad?" Shun asked...yeah...bad...I become a bad brother for letting my little brothers clean the house... to hell with Pete...

"stop that I'm not letting my brothers clean the whole house while I play soccer and practice without them" I said and smirk as they look at each other obviously confuse "come on now you don't want to lose the chance to come with me to the river bank" I said and their eyes sparkle "ONII-CHAN ARIGATOU!!!" they said and I smiled seeing them happy as ever "hurry up let's go!" I said as they follow me out of the house and we walk to the river bank...

-Time skip brought to you by whipped by soccer-

Orison:.................

Manabe:Shun and Yuta got whipped by Matatagi to soccer

Minaho:I notice that too

-Back-

as we Shun and Yuta had bought ice cream with them...and well,we kinda bumped into some teammates like captain, Shindou, Tsurugi, and Shinsuke...

"you two be careful while playing" I said as my two brothers nod and started kicking the ball and playing soccer... I took my seat on the bench and watch...well...I thought I was alone but no...beside me not far away is a girl with glasses and a book well pocket book...she looks serious...well kinda like Manabe...-.- aissssshhhhhh...I glance back at my brothers and they were still playing...it's good to see them happy like that but when suddenly Yuta kicked the ball so hard it goes to somewhere-WAIT!...I stood up and run to the direction where a little girl is walking ... she's going to get hit by the ball! I can't make it on time but suddenly....I jaw dropped when I saw another girl block the ball and kick up to the sky and it falls in her hand perfectly....wow...