Suzuno Fuusuke x Reader (LEMON)

Dedicated for PastelNeko_Chan

Orison: sadly I remembered I don't do OC x characters ;-;... oh... one more thing... does anyone has holy water?

Kira:*reading a bible*

Orison:may God bless our souls that are going to be tear apart soon... may we start!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You picked up your pencil, then put it down again...

Pick it up....

Then put it down...

Again...

Again...

Again...

" Argh..." you put your head on the table, resting your aching brain. Unknown to you, your boyfriend, Suzuno, was peeking from the door.

He was in deep thought, searching for a way to take you from your studies.

And...

He was being so horny recently...

Very horny....

" Ah, god." he flinched, even if it wasn't actually a moan, every sound you make was enough to make a tent on his pants. He watched as you threw papers around the room.

And what you did next wasn't helping either...

You pulled the collar of your collared blouse, flapping your hand on your face. It was indeed a hot day after all. And Suzuno was having a hard time dealing with this hot day. He gulped, his eyes set on your neck, the small sweats falling from your soft skin.

He wanted to feel it.

" F-F/N?" he finally stuttered, his voice wavering as he watches your eyes turn to him.

He wanted you to scream his name.

" Yeah?" he gulped again, taking the courage to walk behind you, hugging you behind from your chair. Your vanilla scent shampoo invading his nostrils, the scent itself turning him on more.

He couldn't handle it.

" I-I was wondering if... you need some rest from your work?" he nervously asked, beads of sweats falling from his forehead. You look up to him, exposing the skin on the front of your neck, his eyes widening at the sight of the soft skin and your blouse that is slightly wet with sweats making some patches of skin of your body seen.

He wanted to feel you and he wanted you to feel him.

" Hm, like what?" your sweet soft voice, even when tired or stressed, was able to make him shudder as tingles of electricity runs in his veins. Oh, how horny he is now.

He wanted to be inside you.

He finally mustered the courage and took your hand, pulling you up and pushing you towards the desk and leaning on your shoulder. He breathe on your neck, his hot breathe sending shivers down your spine as you put your hands on both of his shoulder. " F-Fuusuke?" you stuttered, your face flushing red as he give your neck a small lick. He leaned back, his eyes full of seriousness.