Chapter 6

"I wake up to someone knocking on the door I looak down an see that my little mate is no longer next to me I growled at the door an the knocking stopped. As I looked around for my little mate she was back under the bed scared out if her mind in the far corner.

"I just got my mate to lay next to me an now she's back under the bed scared as I lay down and look at her a let out a small whine letting her no that she can come out no one is in the room but she wasn't looking at me so I did it again this time her eyes popped open an she looked at me an slowly came my way. When she got to me she licked our nose an she lays down next to us my Wolf let out what seems like a perr happy that she came right to me without being scared of me.

"She was fast asleep like she hasn't slept all night long so I let her sleep when I no she was knocked out all the way I picked her up by her scruff an jumped on the bed I layed her down softly an layed around her to keep her warm.

"My little mate is so cute an small I can't wait to see her in human form I bet she looks even nicer but for now I will enjoy her laying next to me I licked the top of her head you'll be okay I have you now no one will ever hurt you again.

Sherise pov

I don't no what happened or what came over me but I love laying next to my mate it was like no one can touch me or hurt me maybe I should give him a shot I no he can see that I'm scared of him but it seems the doesn't mind at all so I moved more in to him an sleep while I can.

5hours later

"Come on little one time to get up an start to get to no me more you been sleeping for 5 hours.

"W.....What who's there?

"It's me little mate your mate time to get up.

"I don't want to I'm still sleepy.

"God her voice sounds so good and child like is so cute I'm so happy she didn't have a problem with talking to me she still sounds a bit scared but she talking to me in the mind link.

"That won't do little one we need to get you up an out of the room I'll take you to my room no one will come to my floor unless there told to.
Can you shift for me.

When I asked her this she backed up even more while saying no over an over.

"OK you don't have to little mate can I shift so I can carry you to our room.

He ask if he could carry me to our room don't he mean his room.
But he's our mate so it makes it our room Rice.
"Ok I get it.

I move my head I a yes jester I can hear bones popping an snapping I close my eyes cause I no he will be naked when he shifted.

"Next thing I no is I'm being picked up I whimper cause he scared me.

"I'm sorry little one didn't mean to scare you.

"He put me up on his chest one hand on my bottom an the other on my back I was shaking like crazy when the door opened I could hear everything that was going on around me an smell Evey thing.

"Hi Alpha is this your mate that didn't won't to come out of the room.

"I jumped at the person voice an whimper loudly I could feel more people coming around us an I started to shaking even more.

"All of you back away an give me some room my mate dose not like slot of people of sounds please go back to what you are doing an you all no to keep off my floor unless I say otherwise am I clear.

"Yes Alpha.... I hear everyone say at one time.

"I don't think my mate felt it but when he was talking an his alpha tone it scared the piss out of me I mean really scared it out of me I peed on his shirt I was going to be in for it now I can feel it.

"I stiffened up when I felt something wet hit my shirt an I no my little mate peed on my shirt an now she shaking like crazy I hope she doesn't think that I'm going to get mad at her for this because I'm not she my mate an my pack members scared her to death an I no she can smell the power rolling off them.

Hey everyone sorry for not updating soon but I have been working a lot......

Sooooooo what do you think will happen when they get to the room????????