It was written there, on his phone screen, Atelier Flower Shop.

.

He heard a tinkling sound when he opened the door of the shop. Maybe because he was a bit in a rush when he visited before, he failed to notice that there was a bell hanging above the door. So, whenever someone went in and out the shop, it would always chime to notice the people inside.

The red head boy he had seen before when he escorted Chaewon on Wednesday welcomed him with his bass voice. He recognized him and asked if he wanted to meet his boss.

"Ah, actually I'm looking for Kim Minseok," he answered.

Another boy appeared from the door that seemed to connect to the back part of the store. It was the tall boy that received him when he was buying the flower bouquet. The red head boy told him that he was looking for Minseok Hyung, as what he said.

"Oh, you're must be Soong Joongki-ssi? He is waiting inside the office. Let me lead you there," the tall boy said.

Joongki followed the boy with many thoughts circulating in his mind. Here he was again, getting the chance to meet this Moon Chaewon lady without him planning it. He just thought about her after Minseok called, not knowing anything that the flower shop he mentioned was actually her flower shop. The loud conversation his subordinates had shared a few days ago replayed in his head , about Minseok with a girl from the flower shop.

Was it probably the girl they were talking about was the girl he knew?

Five pair of eyes stared at him when he entered the room. It was not that spacious, but enough for five of them to move freely. The desks had been moved aside to the corner so the center of the room was left empty.

"Gwanjang-nim!" Minseok greeted him cheerfully.

He nodded to the boy, but soon his eyes were averted to the pair of brown beads that looked surprised.

Before he could utter anything, the girl with a bang blurted, "Oh! It's the mister from a few days ago!"

Minseok turned to her really fast.

"Do you guys know each other?" he asked.

"He helped Chaewon Eonni when she sprained her ankle last Wednesday."

He could care less about their conversation because there Chaewon's surprised look had changed into a welcoming smile. There was something really captivating in the way she smiled, his mind had said.

Minseok introduced him to everyone in the room as the boss from his workplace. He tried to remember each of their names; the tall guy was Sungjae, the red head boy was Taehyung, the girl with a bang was Jiyeon and the other two he hadn't met before were Myungsoo and Seungwan. Sungjae and Taehyung left the room after that as they were assigned to tend to the customers for that day.

He handed Minseok the camera and the boy along with Myungsoo started to set the prop.

"When Minseok told me that his boss named Song Joongki wants to join us today, I wondered if there are a lot of people with that name, but turned out, it's you," she said.

They finally had the chance to stand close to each other and talked as everyone else were busy with preparation.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed, but there's not much people with this name, so you have to stick with me."

As he said that, he knew he sounded like a flirt but he didn't care. This lady in front of him was a bit clueless. She thought he was joking and she would smile at it again just as he expected. And it was what he wanted to see, that smile.