Chapter 2 "Romeo and Wendy"

I'm so sorry please skip through this chapter. I wanted to try something new, but it didn't end well! I'm truly sorry to everyone!!

Maria calls them children or little boy or little girl because, they are younger than she is.
---------------

Wendy's pov

"What??? Me and Romeo-kun??Uh.." I panicked. My cheeks felt so hot. I want to curl up in a ball.

"The 2 I just pointed at, please step forward 6 steps. " Maria said.

Romeo-kun and I looked at each other than walked up 6 steps.

Maria's hands were pointed at us. A white light came from her hands. It was coming towards us. Closer and closer.

"Wow? What just happened??" I asked. We were in a room with brown walls, and looks like a regular hotel room. There is a big bed in the middle of the room.

"Isn't this supposed to be a battle field?" Romeo asked.

"I am confused as well!" I told Romeo

A screen appeared right in front of us.

"Hello young children! You remember the rules of the game??" Maria on the screen greeted us.

Uh..

"Ok! The first thing I want you 2 to hug each other!! Please make it amazing..." Maria said as her eyes glistened.

"A-a h-hug?" I asked.

"yes go on! We don't have all day you know!" Maria said.

I tried my best to keep my cool. I don't even have a cool. Hide my face in my hands that would work.

While I was hiding my face, warm arms wrapped around my neck. Romeo?

"Wendy please! We need to listened to what she is saying. I am also embarrassed, but that can't let us down.! Come on!" Romeo said while blushing. He gave me confidence!!

"Ok!" I said.

We hugged, more like an embrace.

"Oh yes that is perfect!! Next little boy kiss her cheek!" Maria said.

"Why are we doing this?" Romeo asked with blushes on his face.

"Oh? Don't you remember? You need to get back your master?" Maria said confusedly.

Romeo's pov

*sigh*

Do I have to do this. This is my first time kissing someone I liked...

It had to be Wendy. Well if it's Wendy than I guess I will try.

"Wendy, would you allow me to kiss you?" I asked politely.

Wendy nods her head. Her face was so red. Aw~ cute.

"Here goes nothing," I thought in my head.

*kiss*

That wasn't too bad...

Third person pov

"Wendy, I wanted to tell you something for so long!! I like you. Maybe actually like lo-" Romeo was cut off by Wendy actually kissing him.

"Uh um.. Me too." Wendy confessed.

"Romeo-kun~" Wendy hugged him.

"Oh such beautiful love!!!" Maria yelled as if she was a fangirl.

"Little boy could you lay the little girl on the bed??" Maria spoke.

Wendy and Romeo looked at each other. They were both as red as Erza's hair. Now that they both know they are in love with one another they didn't really care. They were determined to get the first point for getting back their master.