Leaving That Hell

Naruto's POV:

After the ninjas that hid in the shadows were taken care. We ran to the tower to find Grandpa, so we can leave this hell and find the others like me. As we approached the tower, we sensed something off. Kiba's sense of smell picked up on several people in the building.

"Is something wrong, Kiba-kun?" I ask. He answered, "There are several people in the building I never smelled before." "Let's fan and search the place in groups of three to four, while one group take Naruto to the Hokage," Shikamaru said. We nodded as we choice who goes with who. They decided one strong person per group. That left the heads of our families out. Advisers will follow whoever they wanted. We, kids, stuck together as we ran to grandpa's office.

The halls were dark with no light anywhere to see. The running of footsteps could be heard from down the hall, the floor below, and the floor above as we walked. 'Mama can you see anything?' I asked Mama. 'No sweetie I don't see any enemies ahead of you.' Replied Mama. 'Kura-nii, can you take over so I can rest?' I asked Kurama. 'Tell the group to stop for a second so we can switch.' Kurama replied. "Guys can we stop, so I can switch with Kura-nii?" I asked everyone. "Defensive circle around Naruto!" Sasuke, Ino, and Hinata ordered. The surrounded me and Shikamaru so I can switch with Kura-nii.

Kurama's POV:

 After I switched with Naru-chan to rest with Kaa-chan, we continued to the Third's office to leave this damn village that hurts my otouto.

================================================================================================================================================================

Sorry the late update guys, a lot of shit went down in my life. Just know I've been working on to continue this story for all of you and the same for The Sky's Family. Love you all and hope to update soon