"She will stay Rin." Ilooked up to see Sesshomaru. That bastard! He knows i want to leave!

"See Rin i guess i get to stay with you." I said, sarcasm thick in the air. Of course she was all unknown to this and gave me a hug, i sent a glare up at Sesshomaru as he smirked down at me.

The BASTARD!

"But I'm gonna leave soon cause i have to get home." I whispered to her.

"Ok mommy as long as you come back." Rin smiled.

"Your equipment is ready Kira." sesshomaru said.

Getting up I brushed a piece of Rin hair back. "Rin go to bed." He commanded.

"Yes my lord." Rin scampered off, like I said she obeyed his every command.

"Ok, take me to my stuff." I commanded.

When we got there all my weapons were clean and sharpened. "Oh thanks they look great." I admired.

Sesshomaru pov:

I smiled, happy she agreed to stay and was pleased with her weapons.

She was staring at me. What does she want?

"I need to dress what are you waiting for a kiss. Come on!" And she pushed me out.

Wouldn't mind a kiss. I thought.

Kira pov:

After i pushed him out i reached into my tattered outfit.

It has been through to much to be saved so i reached in the secret compartment on the inside of the shirt and pulled out an extra outfit.

It was just airyer, as I say.

I again hid all my extra weapons and tried to slid the one in my skin.

It's always the hardest cause i heal so fast and of course it's painful.

"Agh! Damn it!" I cursed myself for being loud cause the door burst open to show Sesshomaru.

"Uh i'm fine. You can leave. Weirdo." I muttered as my skin healed again, taking the opportunity as I was distracted.

"What's with the blood?" He pointed out.

"Just trying to put my knife away." I pointed to the bloody blade in my hand.

"You don't need it." And with that he grabbed it out of my hand, putting it down.

"Fine." I strapped it in a hidden pouch on my outfit, I'll put it in later.

The demon man gave me a questioning look.

"Never leave a room without a weapon." I explained.

"Well you can go to bed I'll show you which room." I followed him and my room was amazing.

I ran to the balcony and looked at the view.

"Woah, you really do got a nice place. So your the ruler of all this?" I gazed at the land.

"Yes." Then he left. Not much for words only when challenged I guess.

Getting dressed in a black night gown that reached to my thigh, not the best choice, but ya gotta feel sexy in a new sexy room.

It's been an hour i have been trying to sleep but each time the nightmares come.

I need my medicine, but i don't think they have that here maybe some sleep tea will help.

Once in a while i get nightmares about the lab.

I'll just find the kitchen. I got up and went out. Only noticing the long looming hallways.

Damn! There are a lot of doors and probably floors. Heh that rhymed. Not now kira find tea, I prepped myself.

Going through door after door, I still haven't found the blasted kitchen.

"I'll jus-."

"What are you doing Kira?"

I turned around to be met with golden eyes. My hand on my gun. This had better not be a weird dream or a hallucination, creepy shit.

"I'm looking for the kitchen, i wanted some tea to help me sleep." I explained feeling like i got caught with my hand in the cookie jar and techniqually I did, it is his place.

"You can't sleep, what's wrong?" He asked, worry on his eyes.

"Just a memory, so do you have any tea for sleeping or is that not invented in this time or pills?" I hope they have some.

"Yes....what memory?"

"Just a memory." I reply, it's not his business.

"..." Deciding better on just arguing he said. "Wait in my room I'll get you tea." Then walked out leaving me to find his room, which I did eventually. I knew where his room was. His bed looked pretty nice so I sat on it and waited.

The room is really big and....blue. The bed is soft and silky i was gonna roll on it but he came in and handed me the cup, then turned around to put his sword away.

I downed the cup and instantly fell asleep.

Damn it! This better not be poison.

Sesshomaru pov:

I was putting my sword away and decided to remind her. "Don't down the drink, it's for demons so it's strong."

"Kira when i said you are mine and i am yours it's because we are mates." I turned around expecting to see her shocked but she was sleeping already....Must have downed the drink.

Setting her weird weapon beside my sword, i took the top of my kimono off and my armor. Just for her. I smirked in my head, knowing her reaction.

I quickly got under the blankets, pulling her towards me and snuggling my face in her hair, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Breahing in her scent as she snuggled closer to me putting her hands on my chest and curling up. I knew she would like it.

"Goodnight my mate." I whispered falling asleep with her. Content.

Okay I have noticed my use of he and she is way overused. Ok so 1458 words.