Soulmates||Nagisa

AU: The first words your soulmate says to you are written on your wrist.

This day couldn't be any worse could it, you ran late this morning to school since your alarm didn't ring, during break, you found out your best friend and crush were Soulmates, and you failed your exam that you had studied so much for.

The (l/h) (c/h) hair laid gently on the desk as the (s/t) girl put her head down on her desk. The voices of her classmates talking drowned by her thoughts.

"Of course, the only guy I've ever liked at this school is my best friends soulmate. What if she knew and didn't tell me. She wouldn't do that wo-"

"You want some of my curry bun?"

You froze in the spot, "I-I'm sorry can y-you repeat that?"

He gasped slightly and set the bun down on your desk.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S YOU, YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!" He shouted.

Everyone turned to look at you two.

"Can you speak a little lower pl-"

"Let me see your wrist."

Before you had the chance to protest the boy had brought up your wrist to his face.

"We really are Soulmates!" He said excitedly," Maybe After school we can go to the movies or we can get food or-." His face visibly saddened."Actually I have swim practice I don't think we can do anything today, WAH!"

"We have a swim team?"

"I know! Why don't you come to practice with me!" He smiled widely.

Your heart warmed up at the action and for some reason, even if you wanted to you couldn't say no. "That'd be great Hazuki-kun." You smiled slightly.

"Nagisa is fine."

"Well, we haven't really known each other for long so.."

"Hm, (n/n)-Chan. Sounds nice." He said and gave you a hug.

*Time skip to the slight future aka after school*

You saw everyone at the pool, got a nosebleed at everyone's muscles, and died, and Nagisa married Rei.

The End

(Jk)

As you walked with Nagisa (More like you were being dragged my Him) to the pool.

When you guys got there you saw a tall light brown haired guy, a guy with black hair, and a guy with purple hair and glasses (NAGISAS HUSBAND).

"Huh, Nagisa who's this?" asked the brown haired guy.

"My soulmate" he said casually.

"HAH" you heard everyone say besides the black haired guy (whom remained with the same stoic expression).

"I'm (l/n) (y/n), nice to meet you!" You bowed slightly, and blushed madly at the fact that they're basically half
Naked.

"(Y/n) you can wait right I'll be right back." Said Nagisa and smiled.

"Nagisa! It's rude to call people by there first name, when you just met." Said Makoto.

"It's fine Tachi-"

"It doesn't matter, were dating!"

"Huh!"

---------------------------------------------
This is trash there's not much to the plot. The ending sucked, I'll write something better soon. :((((((