How to Scare the Hell Out of the 'Dungeon Bat'

Okay, so I've done some thinking, and I've decided to screw the timelines, but Nico is going to be like he is after BOO but minus the whole nightmares of Tartarus thing and he is going to appear in the Third Year. If you're complaining about canon or AU or whatever - shut up. A crossover is bound to mess SOMETHING up.

How to Scare the Hell Out of the 'Dungeon Bat'

Nico POV

The minute I walked through the door of the Potion's Classroom, I knew something was up. It was too... familiar, I guess. Something felt off, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Then Sev walked through the door and I almost blew my cover, I was so mad. He stopped on his way to his desk, next to my table. "Sorry, Nico." He murmured. Okay, that was it.

"What the Hades?!" I shouted. Then I grabbed him by the hand, turned him around and punched Sev in the face. Hard. "What the Hades was that?! The actual heck?! You go missing for years and all you have to say is 'sorry'?! The only reason why you aren't bleeding to death on the floor is because Thalia will shock you halfway around the world. What in the name of Zeus do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing," Sev said.

I hit him again. "We all thought you were dead," I whispered.

Sev stiffened. "I'm not dead. I'm here. With the living. It's all alright now," He soothed. I was not crying. At all. I just got caught off guard by the potion fumes is all. Ah, who am I kidding, I'm crying.

"You go IM the others," I hissed at Sev, shoving my pouch of drachmas at him. He turned pale at the very thought. "Go." I shoved Sev none too gently towards the door.

"B-b-But I have a class," He stuttered and turned pleading eyes on me.

I snorted. "That doesn't work on me anymore, bro. Besides, you would rather they find out from me or you?" He turned even paler. "That's what I thought. I'll take the class. Go."

He all but ran out of the room. "Excellent." I turned back to the class. "Hi. My names Nico di Angelo and that idiot forgot to tell his cousins that he was alive. Not a good idea when one of them is good with electricity and the other is the best swordsman in 300 years. I'll be taking this class while Sev is calling them. So, we'll start off by reviewing some of the material from last time, according to his lesson plans..."

And that's it, folks! Yeah, this is a shorter chapter than usual, but what can I say? This DID appear in my brain out of nowhere...