Chapter Two - All This Traing For Nothing?

The Google search engine was her search engine of choice . She used it for everything .

From finding online dance clothes to auditions . She scrolled through the sites until she saw one that popped up .

DANCE AUDITIONS AND SINGING AUDITIONS FOR NEW UPCOMING PRODUCTION

She squealed and then quickly downloaded the application . Maybe this could be her show. She would finally stop having to wait tables and be in off, off , off broadway shows. No more teaching tap lessons to little girls with two left feet.

She would audition in two weeks, two weeks with a song and dance, and if they liked her she would get a part.

She closed her mac book and walked to her shower. She had a small apartment above Poe's dance studio, she helped by teaching tap and jazz so in return she had a free place to live. She had the entire attic to herself, and with soundproof walls and floors she was free to dance and sing as loudly as she wanted.

"Rey? You Home? I need a big favor" she heard her brother say, thankfully for her she hadn't taken her clothes off yet.

"What's up?" she asked walking out of her bathroom, that was the only downside to living above Poe's studio, he had a fricken key.

"I just was offered this big show, and well they want me to do a test choreography with Let It Go from frozen, they said I could have someone dance it for me, since Elsa is a girl... You wanna help?" he asked, she didn't really have a choice. She nodded and walked to her room to grab her dance heels, pointe shoes and tap heels.

She sat in the main studio and began to stretch as Poe was showing her what he had in mind. "Then you slam your foot on the floor, make sure that it's your left foot... Cause Elsa is left handed" he said and then grabbed his phone.

He plugged in Idina Menzel's version of Let It Go , which was the best in his eyes. Rey braided her hair into a plait then clipped it up with a pin. "Ready?" he asked.

She nodded and the music began, she did everything exactly as Poe was filming it all, the turns, the jumps, the emotion on her face. She did the taking off the crown that wasn't there and then unpinned her braid, which was much longer and thicker that the real Elsa's.

"Have I ever told you I have the best sister in the world?" Poe asked her when she came to get a drink of water, after doing the same routine like 15 times.

"I am taking a shower and not going to either of my jobs-"

"Not even Carrie?" he asked knowing that she was just a swing but still, she loved that musical... Originally she was Carrie but the bitch that was currently screwing the director made it so that Carrie went to that talentless hoe bag and Rey was just an understudy.

"I'll only go if I get to play Carrie herself" she said and walked up the stairs with her tired and sore feet.

She jumped in her shower and began to wash off the sweat from work and auditions and helping Poe, she was 23 and she already had three jobs. She watched as the suds fell from her long brown hair, that Poe told her if she cut it and sold it she could make a good amount of money.

It was long, and well past 30 inches of pure never colored never curled or crimped. She could make money off it, but she kept it long. After seeing her mother brush her dark brown hair with the streaks of grey in it infront of her mirror and Rey would hide underneath her mother's hair or make mustaches out of it.

She squeezed her hair once she was out and walked to her room to change into some bed clothes. She put on a pair of shorts and tank top then grey socks. Rey ran a comb through her hair and then began to braid the hair into two longs braids.

She sighed and then turned off her lights and plugged in her phone. Rey closed her eyes and allowed her sleep to consume her.

-A.N.-

OKAY BUT POE DAMERON WEARING AN ELSA DRESS SINGING LET IT GO
-Joey