[ C h a p t e r - 1 3 & 1 4: J o n a h ' s - P e r s p e c t i v e ]

Mulai dari awal

He gave me a flat look. “I asked if you have a crush on her.”

I scoffed. “Who?”

He ran his hands down his face. “Savannah, the girl you just made out with.”

I glared at him. “I didn’t make out with her. Besides, you don’t know a thing…unless you have night vision.”

He rolled his eyes. “Your face says it all. Your eyes are panicked and confused and your lips… they’re swollen.” Why was he looking at my lips? Awkward.

I raised both of my eyebrows. “That doesn’t mean I kissed her.”

“Unless you kissed one of your sisters, then you had to have kissed Savannah,” I glared at him.

“Fine,” I shrugged. He smirked. “But that doesn’t mean that I like her.”

“Really? So, you know, kissing her doesn’t mean you like her?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Nope, not at all,” I shrugged.

“So… if I kissed her, you wouldn’t mind one bit?” he asked and I felt my stomach clench. If he kissed her, I’d be very angry. I’m not one to be possessive but I doubt that anyone would want to see their crush kissing someone else.

I shrugged again. “Nope, we’re just friends.”

Francis nodded before turning around. He turned back for a moment. “So you wouldn’t mind at all?”

“Nope,” I reassured.

I decided to bring Sierra and Sabrina home. It was getting late and tomorrow, well, today is Christmas. We should be getting a call from our parents sometime today, too. I walked into the party and quickly located Sierra standing a bit too close to Blake for my liking. He was leaning in as I approached them. I quickened my pace.

“Sierra!” I shouted a bit too enthusiastically. Blake groaned and leaned away from my little sister. She shot me a glare. “We’re leaving.”

“Where’s Sabrina?” Sierra asked me, giving me an annoyed look. I plastered on a fake smile.

“She’s out by the car,” I lied.

Sierra snorted. “Oh really? Does the car happen to be a senior who she’s dancing on?”

“What?” I whipped around and bounded towards the part of the floor where people were dancing. I looked around, searching for my sister. I turned and saw her sitting at the place where they serve drinks, nonalcoholic of course. I narrowed my eyes. Sierra lied to me!

I turned around and stormed over to Sierra and Blake and quickly separated them. I turned to look at Sierra. “Go to the car.”

She rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

I glared at Blake before I walked over to where Sabrina was. I told her we were leaving and she calmly got up and walked towards the exit. That was easier than I thought. I exited the party, following my sisters.

“Did you do it?” Sabrina asked me as she put her phone away. I turned to look at her, slightly confused.

“Did I do what?” I questioned.

She wiped her hair out of her eyes as she shivered. “Did you kiss Savannah?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, I did.”

Sabrina nodded. “I know.”

I sighed as I reached for my keys that I left in my jacket pocket. I frowned when I didn’t find them. “Uh oh.”