Training

~Sorry I have updated in a while, I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue with the story but I am yay!  Picture above is of Jason played by Austin butler! Hope you enjoy XOXO caila☺️~

Kimberly P.O.V

I wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock. 6 am it says, though this day would be fun! I mean training with the adults would be big. I could finally prove that I should be the Alpha Female and make my dad proud for once.

I got up went and showered and changed into a gray tank top with black leggings and some gray nikes and put my long brown hair in a ponytail. I was ready to go.

I headed down the stairs to the kitchen and found my mom making some breakfast already. 

"Hey kimmie, you ready for today?" Mom asks.

"Of course though I'm just so nervous I mean this is important!" I say.

"Well don't worry you got it, now sit down and eat."

Even though me and my dad didn't get along as well. Me and my mom were basically sisters. She basically knew everything about me and I her. She was always there for me.

After I was done eating I was headed toward the training grounds, it is a huge field with a track with wrestling pads, gym obstacle course and this all lead up to the forest.

As I reached the training grounds I saw Jason he was sparing with another wolf. He was one of the top fighter in the pack.

His dad would giving him the beta title when I get the alpha female title, which would be when I turned 20.

Me and a girl named tori were sparring against each other. She was a big girl but I easily avoided her attacks. She made a punch for my face but I blocked it and kicked her side. We went on for about another 20 mins before I kicked out her leg and pinned her down.

After a full day of exercises Jason and I headed back to the pack house when thorough the link I hear my dad mind link me and say

"Kimberly I need you to my office as soon as you get back." He said

"Okay, see you in 5." I said as he shut of the link.

As we reached the house I told Jason I'd see him later and headed up to my dads office. I knocked twice and then heard "enter".

"You needed to see me" I told my dad.

"Sit, so you know the Dark Woods pack is one of the royal packs and with the increasing rogue sighting I have called Alpha Castellano over so we can make a contract" he said.

"Okay, when will he be here?" I asked.

"He should be here in two days, I expect you to be the proper alpha female in training, we can not afford to disappoint him." He stated.

"Understood" I said as I got up to leave.

As I left the room I started to think about the Dark Woods pack and their alpha. I have heard many stories about his strict ways and the brutal killings he does.

I feel so dearly sorry for the poor girl who has to try and put up with his ways. I wish her only the best if that's possible.

I headed to my room with those thoughts in my mind. Just two days, before one of the cruelest and highest alphas comes, and I had to impress him. Let's just show this alpha this ain't no wolf to mess around with.

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter, just starting to get better, I hope. Who can't wait for the alpha to come?(; I know I can't! Till next time. XOXO caila~