Anonymous Imagine Part 1

I wake up to my older brother, Zayn, shaking my shoulder repeating babe it's time to wake up. I open my eyes and Zayn immediately knows that I'm not feeling well. Did I mention that he and the other members of One Direction are all doctors as a side job when they're off tour. But Zayn can read me like a book, he asks me what's going on and I just say that I want to sleep. He decides that it's okay for me to sleep some more if I don't have too much of a fever meaning that if it's over 100.5 then it's too high and he's going to force me to go to the clinic that he and the boys own. He leaves to get the thermometer and returns with it and sets on my bed and gently puts the tip into my ear. He hums and says that I can get some more rest and that he will come check on me later.

Zayn's Point of View

I went to wake y/n up but when I saw her eyes they were glazed over and she was pale I could immediately tell that she was ill so I said " what's up babe" her response was "sleep" so I decided that if her fever wasn't too high I would let her rest and see if she improved on her own knowing that she doesn't mind the clinic and she wouldn't fight me too much if she isn't better within the next few days. So after checking her temperature which turned out being only 100 degrees I decided to let her sleep.

*Time skip*
(3 hours later)

I decided to wake y/n up to see how she was feeling,check her temperature again,have her eat something, and give her some medicine if she needed it.

Y/N's Point of View

Again I wake up to Zayn gently shaking me awake and asking me how I feel my response is crying because I have one of the worst headaches I've ever had, I'm dizzy, and I'm burning up. I can tell Zayn was worried about me because he knows that I'm never this emotional unless I have a pretty high fever.

Authors Note
Sorry if your not a Christian but I am and I hope that you guys don't mind if I share things like this and also I'm a really crappy writer because I haven't put this book as my top priority but since I've gotten a job and had camps to go to I've been really busy. Love all of my amazing readers.

-Sidney LeaAnne Schrum