Anonymous Prompt

I'm y/n I live with my brother Louis because my parents are always busy on work trips and travel a lot. I love Louis and he is that best brother ever it's just that he is very protective over me and it doesn't help that he is a doctor. I have been living with him for two years now. I'm in my second hour science class, most of my friends aren't in this class and don't like that I'm in this advanced science class because I'm literally the youngest in this class and am only a freshman. We are reviewing for finals next week and since we got finished early we started playing keep the ball in the air. I was enjoying the fun but soon it wasn't so fun anymore because I get slammed in the head with the blow up ball. I felt fine at first but I got a headache in fourth hour. I didn't say anything about it to anybody because I don't like being a bother. I'm now at lunch and my boyfriend ,y/bf/n, was worried because I'm just not hungry and bought me a Sprite from the vending machines since he is just about as protective as my brother, Louis, and walks me to my sixth hour class. I'm also in an advanced math class as well so I'm the only freshman in this class too. The teacher teaches us our lesson and we get our homework as the bell rings. I meet with y/bf/n and we go to my last hour together which is band. Since it is the end of the year and we have zero performances left it is just a free fun hour and I'm still not feeling well so I'm cuddling into y/bf/n' s side trying to relive some of the pounding in my head when I get the sudden urge to vomit and rush to the trash bin in the corner of the room. y/bf/n is right behind me comforting me until I am finished and the teacher gives us an early dismissal slip for y/bf/n to take me home. As soon as we get out of the building he calls Louis and explains what happened and Louis tells him to bring me to his clinic to be checked out by his friend the pediatrician Zayn. We pull up to the clinic and y/bf/n carries me in as Zayn is waiting for us to arrive. Zayn asks what happened and what hurts. My response is that I got a headache from the ball and I start to get really emotional and start crying because of all of the confusion about everything and as always y/bf/n comforts me until I am calm enough for Zayn to do an exam. Zayn checks my vitals then my eyes ears and throat and then explains to me and Louis who came into the exam room as I was being examined that I have a concussion and need the rest and have to be kept in the clinic for observation over night. I'm then stuck at home instead of taking my finals I have to take them a week or so later since I have to recover from my concussion. I'm so happy that I have a supportive brother and boyfriend I don't know where I would be today without them.