Niall- Heart Problems

Thank You princessnicolehoran for this prompt

I y/n am the famous Niall Horan's girlfriend. I woke up this morning and to my surprise Niall was still asleep he has been sleeping quite a lot lately I have been a little bit worried about him lately because of his heart condition. I know that it has been under control the last few years and he has had it since he was a young boy, but he is not acting himself lately. I quickly but quietly got up and got dressed then made breakfast shortly after I went in to wake Niall up. I lightly shook his shoulder and whispered to him that it's time to get up and get ready for work. All I got was mmmhmm I said you're going to be late he finally managed to say I'm not going to be able to get through the day. I asked why he replied I'm not feeling well and my chest hurts. Do you want me to stay and take care of you and make an appointment to get it checked out? Yeah I suppose is all he said and went back to bed. I called us both in sick and called the doctor who said that he couldn't get him in until next week I made the appointment even though I knew he would probably have to go to the hospital later since this was the fourth time this week he's said that his chest hurt. Then I heard a scream and ran up to Niall and asked what the matter was. All he could get out was "need help can't breathe "I tried calming him down but it didn't work so I got him to the car and we left for the hospital. Once we got there he was quickly taken back and seen by the doctor who said he needed surgery and that he would be quite a bit better after. I asked if it was safe because he was so weak and the doctor replied that he would be fine.

He had to stay in the hospital for the next two weeks then was let out to recover from the operation at home and told to take it easy for the next few months.

Six Months Later

We had a checkup at the heart specialist's office this morning and they cleared Niall to perform again in the first concert of their next Tour in Three weeks. I'm so happy to finally get my Nialler back he is finally back to his normal self.