Chapter 34

Song:" be alright by ariana grande"

We got into the car and drove off. I sat in the back seat with Claudia. And Brandon sat in the front. It took about 12 hours * I don't know*. Until we had to stop to go to the bathroom. I was getting uncomfortable in the dress so I changed Into a sweatshirt, and black leggings, with black Nike shoes and black purse and case with glasses.

I walked our and texted Gaby . I asked her what was she wearing. She sent me a picture of this

I said that's it's cute and she said she will text later. I walked over to hunter who was putting in gas.

Hunter:" hey sexy mama"

Leslie:" your funny"

Leslie:" do u have the best time of your life when your with me"

Hunter:" of course "

Leslie:" and your my sun shine"

I got a text from an unknown number. I thought in my head who it could be " Marisol or cam or some random person" . I opened it up and it said "why didnt u stay longer so u could see what happened". I looked up at hunter who was confused about what was happening. Then I got another one that said " yea u know who it is look at your wrist". I instantly knew who it was. But how did cam know. He was drunk. I was all kinds of confused. So he wasn't drunk. He knew what he was doing. I thought he loved me. I got another one that said "yea bitch it's me and Im with " your sister". The last one I got said " u thought I loved u y would I love a slut that cant do nothing and is ugly and stupid". I stood there and just laughed at myself. I was really stupid enough to believe someone like cam will love me. I blocked the number and went back in the car. It was only 3 hours left. Everyone came back and Claudia beat Brandon in the front so he was stuck with me in the back.

Hunter's POV

I knew something was wrong with Leslie. I got into the driver's seat. While I was driving I asked Leslie what was wrong.

Leslie:" Cam texted me off this unknown number"

Hunter:" give Brandon your phone so he can read it"

He read them for me. I told Claudia to drive bcs we r all the same age. I sat in the back with Leslie.

Hunter:" Leslie u want to know what love is this"

I gave her a passionate kiss. She looked at me and said that she's worrying much and that she knows that I can treat her better.

Leslie's POV

I was so happy that I kinda know what love is now. I hugged Hunter and fell asleep. Next thing I know I am in a bed. Hunter wasn't in there so I opened the door and I saw Brandon walking out of probably his room.

Leslie:" hey Brandon r we at your house"

Brandon:" yea "

Leslie:" where's Hunter and Claudia"

Brandon:" Hunter is in the bathroom and Claudia is down stairs with other my mom"

Leslie:" Ok "

I turned around and a tiny figure scared me. It was a little boy about 11 or 10.

Ashton:" hi I'm Ashton I'm Brandon and Hunter's little brother"

Leslie:" oh yea"

Ashton:" u must be his friend "

Leslie:" no I'm not I am his girlfriend"

Ashton" oh"

Leslie:" well I'm gonna wait for Hunter so I can meet your mom"