Chapter 30

I ended the call. And sat on a chair that was by the pool.

Les:" Hunter"

Hunter:" yea"

Les:" y does it always have to be me"

Hunter:" don't worry I'm here for u"

I cried in Hunter's chest. He rubbed circles in my back. Hunter pulled me on his lap, then faced me and said.

Hunter:" u r beautiful Leslie.and if Cam and Jacob are took caught up with other sluts and don't realize how beautiful u r. Then their NOT real men.

Hunter made me laugh.

Les:" and u do realize how beautiful I am"

Hunter:" yes"

Hunter looked into my dark brown eyes and I looked into his green eyes. Hunter kissed me hard like when can kissed me when he was drunk. But instead of pulling away i kissed back.

Claudia:" hey Leslie me and Brandon...."

Brandon:" eww"

Hunter:" Ok go away"

Claudia:" bye"

We walked back into the house. And went to his room.

Hunter:" u want to broadcast with me"

Les:" sure"

Hunter:" can I tell them that we're dating"

Les:" yea"

Hunter started broadcasting and everyone was saying who's that.

Hunter:" well this is Leslie she is my girlfriend"

Les:" hi"

The comments starting blowing up like crazy saying I am ugly, and she was with Jacob and she is cams girlfriend she is a slut.

Les:" yes I was Jacob's girlfriend and how did u know about me and Cam.

The comments said Instagram

Les:" well I was Cam's girlfriend and now I am not it's officially over because he cheated on me with someone else. So did Jacob

Hunter:" r u Ok do u want to go"

Les:" no I'm fine"

Hunter finish his broadcast. and we went for a swim. I put on a 2 piece tie die bikini. Hunter kept looking at me up and down. I lifted his Chin up and said " up here not down to there" we both laughed. We both pushed each other in the water.

Hunter:" y r u so gorgeous"

Les:" and y r u so cute"

Finally Claudia and Brandon came back holding hands.

Hunter:" u guys r dating"

Brandon:" yea"

Les:" do u think we should go to the beach instead"

Hunter:" yea"

We got out and walked to the beach. I told Claudia she can wear one of my bikinis. We got there earlier then Brandon and Claudia.

I looked to my left and saw Taylor, Cameron, and Jacob with a group of girls. Jacob looked sad. He was looking down at the sand. While Cam and Taylor were smiling and laughing with the girls. I pulled hunter behind one of the food things that was on the Beach.

Les:" Hunter the guys are here"

Hunter:" where "

Les:" over there by the lifeguard chair"

I looked for Claudia and Brandon and they were coming our way. I grabbed them both and told them what happened. Then Jacob started walking over to the food thing. Then Claudia pushed me into view. I couldn't just walk back and I knew Jacob saw me but I didn't want to make eye contact.

Les:" hi can I have a mango smoothie"

Person that worked there:" yea"

I grabbed my smoothie and just as I was going to go back I heard my name get called.

Jacob:" hey Leslie is that u"

Les:" oh hi I didn't know u were here"

Jacob:" can we talk "

Les:" yea"

We sat down in two beach chairs. He talked like for ever saying sorry and how he felt bad about me and cam.

Les:" how did u know"

Jacob:" told me through the phone"

Jacob:" who r u here with"

Les:" um Claudia Brandon and Hunter"

Les:" well I got to get going"

Then I gave Jacob a hug. Then I saw Cam and Taylor running with the girls. I tried to get out of the hug but Jacob didn't want to let me go. By the time he let go they were there. I got up and turned around and felt a tap on my shoulder. But no I didn't turn around then I am just giving him attention. I kept walking and walked with Hunter and them. We walked more where the crowd was so I wouldn't have to see them again. But I held Hunter's hand as we walked passed them. I walked with Hunter into the water.

Hunter:" so what did u talk about with Jacob"

Les:" just stuff"

I looked to my left and saw the guys coming in the water where we were. I didn't know what to do. What don't they understand I don't want to be with them.

Jacob:" hey can we hang with "

Hunter:" yea sure"

I saw Cam come in the water with someone familiar. They got into a closer view and I noticed it was my sister.

* The bikinis at the top are Claudia and Leslie's bikinis. And by the way I know this chapter wasn't good but it will get better.*