chapter 24: part 2

Song: what ever u want

It was 10:35 when she got done.

L:"Ok thank you so much for doing my make up"

K:"no problem, and I will pay"

L:"omg u r so nice, thank u"

K:"no problem, and have a nice time with your bae"

L:"lol thanks, bye"

K:"bye"

I hopped in my car.

L:"call cam"

(Phone calling cam)

C:"hello"

L:"r u almost ready"

C:"the food is done,but I still need to get ready"

L:"me too"

C:"k,see u in 20"

L:"k,bye"

I still have to get on my clothes, so I drove to Gaby's house. I got there and knocked on her door.

G:"oh, hey I thought u were on a date with Cameron"

L:"yea,but I have to get dressed and I was wondering if I could do it here.

G:"sure, I was going to say if u were here to spend time with me bcs I was just about to leave"

L:"oh, do u want me to leave or what"

G:"no just lock u door when u leave"

L:"Ok"

G:"bye"

L:"bye"

I shut the door and walked up to the bathroom. I got dressed and fixed my hair. I walked out turning on my phone. Cam texted me saying he was ready.I powered off my phone so no one would bother my date.I walked out the house and locked it. I looked at the shinning moon. It was already 11:00. I drove to cam's. When I got out the car there where lights leading to the backyard. I almost cried bcs in was so beautiful. I walked on the stone path that was followed by the lights. I saw Cam wearing this.

 I saw Cam wearing this

C:"do u like"

L:"no"

C:"wh.."

L:"I love it"

C:*smiles*

We had Italian food like those movies with the breadsticks and they find a ring. I looked at the yard like I never saw it before, then I looked at cam. He looked at me deeply. His eyes burning into me. I could feel my face turn red.

L:"um,is it hot in here"

C:"no"

L:"oh"

C:"Leslie, um can I ask u a question"

A whole bunch of thoughts were going through my head.what was he going to ask me. What if he asks me "will u marry me" or "will u move in with me".

L:"um,sure"

C:"would u like t.."

L:"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM"

An I ran inside. Wow he probably thinks i am weird.

Cam's POV

I couldn't wait till Leslie got here. After 10 mins she came. She looked so beautiful. She looked at the yard in wonder. When I started making eye contact she turned red. Then I finally had the courage to ask her if she wanted to be my gf, but then she said she had to go to the bathroom. I could tell she was nervous.

I didn't even go to the bathroom I sat on the stairs thinking if I should go back,but before I made my decision cam came and sat on the stairs with me. He also had beer.

C:"here"

I grabbed it and drank it

C:"so, r u going to let me tell u"

L:"yea"

C:"will u be my girlfriend"

L:"oh,yea"

I hugged him and kissed him deeply on the lips💋