One awful night... (5)

A/N: I AM SAYING MERLE IS STILL ALIVE AND SO IS T-DOG JUST FYI

We all got up early just incase the people that Rick saw earlier weren't tracking us down. "Guys got all your stuff?" Rick asked I just nodded in response and we all headed out and started walking through the woods again.

We were all mostly silent until some growls from a walker broke it, it was near me so "I got it" I said I drew an arrow in my bow and walked towards the walker and it dropped with a loud thud then a hand grabbed my ankle and made me trip and I yelped in pain.

Michoone came over and cut of the walkers arm that was latched onto me. I grabbed my ankle it hurt really badly and I thought it was sprained. Rick came up to me "are you OK?" He asked "yeah I'm good" I said trying to stand up but stumbled a bit but Rick caught me.

"Are you sure your ok?" He asked "I'm fine I don't need anyone babying me" I hated it when I got hurt people always trying to help me and give me damn sympathy. I stood up and started walking but I was limping just a little bit. "I see the resemblance between her and Daryl" Rick wispered but I could hear.

I saw the end of the woods coming into my sight so I hobbled towards it. I saw a clearing with one single tree in the distance and railroad tracks.

We followed the tracks because they probably end up somewhere. I saw something in the distance......................
It was a sighn
I read it aloud

Terminus
Those who arrive
Survive.

There was a map it had all different tracks labeled in different colors and they all led to one place, Terminus.

We all looked at each other "we should go" I said "yeah" Rick said and we followed the tracks.

"Did you ever have a group before us Keira?" Carl asked I sighed "yeah they were stupid, all men" I said Michoone laughed "they had this stupid rule it was if you saw something you wanted you would have to say 'Claimed'" I said.

"Long story short the guys tried to 'claim' me so I left" I haven't seen them in two years and hopefully never" I said "So what about you, did you have another camp before the prison?" I asked Carl "well it all started at the quarry....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark so we stopped at a broke down truck on the road and started a fire. "Do you think it will be safe a Terminus?" Morgan asked "hope so" Michoone replied. Next thing I know is men have gun pointed at our heads and I knew who they were.

"Holy shit" he laughed "is that little Keira I see" I tilt my head up and see Joe. "Shit darlin' you've" he looks me up and down "grown up" he finishes. "Lou" he says (I don't know there names) "bring her here I need a closer look" he says it sends shivers down my spine. The gun is pointed to the back of my head and his other hand grabs the back of my neck as he pushes over to Joe.

Joe does the same thing that Lou did with his hand on my neck. "If I do recall you owe us, don't you?" He says I can still smell his bad breath "I don't owe you shit" I spat "You do Keira and you know it we called claimed" he starts kissing my neck as I try to pull away.

"No" I hear someone say. I look over and so does everyone else I see two men one has a vest on on with long brown hair that covers his eyes the other one is were combat looking pants and a white tank top he has short blonde hair.

"Excuse me Daryl?" Joe says "I was kinda busy" "these are good people and that's sure as hell not how you treat a woman" this guy Daryl says. Out of nowhere these guys start beating the crap out of the two. "Lou" Joe yells "You claimed her first you can have first go" Joe pushes me towards Lou.

Lou takes my wrists and puts them behind my back and hold onto them tightly. He takes me to the back of the truck and ties my wrists and ankles in zip ties and that's when the horror begins....

Carl's POV (you know what Lou did to Keira)

I watch Keira get taken to the back by Lou and I can hear her muffled screams and I feel like we failed her because we can't do anything to help. I wasn't listening what Joe said all I made out was 'Keira, claimed, and him counting down' finally all I heard was a gun shot and the shit hits the fan.

Back to Keira's POV

I sat there, naked, cold and tears streaming down my face as he put a hand over my mouth to shut me up.

A gunshot

That's all it took for him to stop, Lou ran up front to see what happened and more gun shots and more screams. Then nothing

Michoone came rushing over to me and covered me with her jacket then carefully used her Katana to cut the zip ties. She hugged me and I cried and I couldn't stop. I had to get new clothes from Michoone since mine got all ripped. I looked up at her "is it over?" I asked her "yes" she replied.

"Do you wanna sleep in the car?" She asked and I shook my head no "I'll stay here" I said.

I sat there with my knees to my chest and rocked myself back and forth still crying.

Will this night mare end?

💀⚠💀⚠💀⚠💀⚠💀⚠💀⚠💀⚠💀

Hope you all enjoyed and have a fabtabulous day

(Fabtabulous is my made up word)

Word count: 1012

~Ace