Chapter XXIII - Just like last years' fruitcake

Start from the beginning

I just scowl and hold up my right hand like I’m going to flip him off but instead I hold up my pinkie “you see this: this is my pinkie, this is my thumb, this is my peace sign minus one”

“Nice one, where’d you see that one at, facebook” Carter says as I hear Damon groan from where Carter kicked him in the ass.

Muttering something along the lines of “I think he broke my ass” in a really bad Scottish accent.

“Nope, on a mug that Piper got me for my desk at work” I say shrugging.

“Of course you did”

“Oh hey did y’all use those glow in the dark condoms?” Damon says getting up off from the ground brushing off his shorts and grabbing his shirt from the ground.

All of us guys are walking around completely shirtless, just in our board shorts. Cos’ lets face it it’s really hot out today. Shocking I know.

“Why are you even asking me this?” I ask raising my eyebrow as I climb up onto the fence, the rest following suit.

“Curiosity didn’t just kill the cat ya’ know.” He replies sticking out his tongue at me, childish.

Just as I go to reply, I see Xavier come running up to us, a silly grin onto his face as he reaches us, not even out of breath, shirtless as well, but he’s in

“Don’t look now, but there is a group of teenage girls practically stalking y’all.” He says looking over his shoulder.

All of us, in unison, look over to where Xavier looked.

No doubt there was, not one, not two, but six girls all watching us like a bunch of creepy stalkers, as they all see us look their way, they literally run in about four different directions

“I said don’t look you morons.” He says sounding very girlish like, quickly turning around shaking his head at us.

“Dude, that was very girlish of you.” I say snorting a little.

“I feel violated” Damon says looking completely creeped out “I’m like twice their age.”

Carter flexes his muscles, kissing his bicep “well I hope they got a good show, I mean look at these babies, there perfect”

Xavier coughs “narcissistic”, you know those ones that you do when you’re talking about someone and don’t want to be directly rude, yet funny at the same time. Yeah that one.

“Y’all stink, get your friking asses into the house and shower.” Xavier says after a while of silence and after Carter stopped obsessing over his body.