Chapter XV - I can do this without getting slapped

"The joke was that President Bush only declared war when Starbucks was hit. You can mess with the U.N. all you want, but when you start interfering with the right to get caffeinated, someone has to pay." —Chris Kyle

August 2014

"Mommy?" a little voice says shaking my arm lightly.

"Mummy?" another little voice says poking my face.

Opening my eyes, I'm meet with the sweet faces of my two boys.

"good morning" I say as I stretch setting up.

"Uncle Xavier said for us to wake you up." Diesel says with a huge grin onto his face, River nodding his head along with his brother.

"He did, did he?"  I say grabbing both of them, squeezing them into a hug, placing a small kiss atop of their heads.

"Yeah!" River says with a huge smile onto his face.

"Well i'm up, did you have breakfest." I ask crawling out of the bed, turning on cartoons on my tv.

"seggs and oats" Diesel says watching spongebob intently on the tv.

"You mean eggs and oatmeal?" I ask putting on a pair of jean shorts.

"Yeah." he replies not even paying attention as him and his brother both watch spongebob.

I just shake my head, that has to be their favorite show.

I quickly grab a white tank top, putting that on along with a pair of black flip flops.

As I come out of my closet, I see that both boys are still watching spongebob intently on the tv, so I walk into my bathroom.

I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail, before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"You boys ready to go down?" I ask shutting off the tv, earning protest coming from each of them, making my eyes roll.

"Come on you goof balls. You have camp  in a hour." I say grabbing my phone off from my nightstand, placing it into back pocket, along with my aviator sun glasses atop my head.

"Ya!" They shout running out the door, and down the steps.

Those two boys have more energy than a freaking nuclear power plant.

--------------------

"Hey Momma M." I say as Molly comes in the door, both of the boys attaching themselves to her.