Chapter One (Jin_Owner)

Red's pov
It was a full moon, Adam took Barney, Tim, max, Ross, and I for a night swim in the lake."So guys I want to show you this secret spot I found next to the lake" Adam said, we hiked down to his spot, when we got there we saw nothing but a hole in the ground with a creek next to it"So you dragged is all the way here to show us a hole." Max said"yep but I've never been down it, it doesn't look that far down so I thought one of you could go down there" Adam said, we all looked at him like he was crazy which he was because he wants us to fall down into a mysterious hole "Adam your crazy none of us are going in that hole, besides red is the only one skinny enough to fit and I doubt he wants to go in there, that hole is fucking scary!" Tim said "yeah Adam I'm not going in there and besides its just a hole and I would fall in and not be able to get out" I said "well guys it's 12:30 we should probably head back and get our stuff" Ross said. Everyone started walking back except me, I felt like there was something down there and it was calling my name."Hey red buddy, you coming?" Barney asked"yeah" I said then started to follow them. Adam suggested that we spend the night because we were to tired to drive. He only had two couches that folded out into beds, Ross and max shared one, Barney and I shared the other and Tim slept in a sleeping bag on the floor.
(Time skip to when everyone is asleep)
I look at a clock, 1:15, I couldn't get my mind off that hole and what could be down there. I slowly and carefully get out of bed so I don't wake Barney from his beauty sleep, not that he already isn't beautiful. I step over Tim and quietly open the sliding door tithe porch out back. I walk down to the lake and crossed the secret path to the hole, I didn't know how far down it was so I threw a rock down, I heard a plop noise at the bottom "there must be water down there" I say to myself. I slip off my shoes and fall down the hole, I land in what looks like an underwater cave."Woah this is beautiful and bigger than I expected" I say then I realize that the water is getting warmer and starts to bubble. I stare up at the full moon through the hole's opening, I get a weird feeling and a chill down my spine. The water bubbles more as the moonlight gets brighter, I hop out of the water"What the? How does water randomly get warm and bubble? And more importantly, how do I get out?" I say, I could hear my voice echo through the cave, I looked for a way out but my only option is to swim out, luckily the water stopped bubbling. I stuck my foot in, the water was still slightly warm but I could feel it getting colder by the second. I take a huge breath and dive in, I could see underwater which is strange because I could never do that, I always had to wear goggles. I finally break the surface water, gasping for air" that cave is fucking strange! Yet I felt at home there, why?" I asked my self as I swam through the lake to Adam's house. I find a towel lying on a chair, I take it and dry off as best as I can, I slowly and quietly open the sliding door, step over Tim and find a sweatshirt that I could put on since I was freezing. I climb back into bed next to Barney and cuddle up next to him for warmth. "He's so fucking adorable, wait no don't think like that your straight, or am I? No! I'm not or I could be gay, but I've had girlfriends before." After a long debate with myself I just figure that I'm bisexual because I like girls still but Barney is hot and I think I have a huge crush on him.