Trailer

••••
Aisha Zaniah Henderson
•••••

"Mom tell dad to stop he's embarrassing me." I whined as I watched my dad have a damn pep talk with some boys out in front of the school before I could even walk through the doors.

My mom got out of the car and walked over to my dad, some thirsty guys whistled at her but who wouldn't my mom doesn't look a day over 20.

"Chris leave them alone your embarrassing her." My mom said while she pulled my dad away.

"Just remember what I said." My dad gave the guys the evil eye before he reached the car.

"Next time remind me to drive my own car." My mom laughed before giving me a hug.

"Go have a good first day." She said while I grabbed my back pack, today is my first day as a junior.

And I'm honestly excited for what's to come and even though I may have made some enemies back in freshman year imma just let them be haters.

"Stay away from them little niggas or imma have to beat somebody's ass." My dad said while he kissed my forehead.

"Chris if you don't quit." My mom sighed as I got out of the back seat. My dad hopped back into the driver seat while I shut the door.

I walked towards the school door's before bracing myself of what I am going to see. I opened the doors and....................

*-*--**-*--*-*-*-**--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*

Its a little spoiler or teaser or what ever you like to call it😂 I might write the first chapter today or tomorrow but I need a better cover so please if you know how to make covers comment please.......