I Will Never Let You Fall

Tears sprinkled from his eyes which laid on her distressed figure. Chat clutched Ladybug's petite hand in his so she wouldn't fall to her death miles down. The bridge was collapsing under the debris still lodged in various places while the villain was long gone from the scene. He gave her a longing look filled with determination to fight and keep her from falling.

"Chat, you need to let go. I can find my way-"

"The hell are you saying? I am never letting you go," Chat declared as he watched her features turn into shock. Her ocean eyes shimmered over with tears with her arm slowly starting to slip from his grasp.

Chat...

Marinette watched as the bridge rumbled from another piece of rubble weighing down the length.

He has to let go...

She looked at him with wide eyes before his hands clasped around hers, still holding his ground. Chat's foot started to slip underneath him with Ladybug's frame carrying more gravity on her shoulders with every passing second. He could see the fear in her eyes of falling to the ground with nothing to catch her. Her yo-yo had been lost down at the bottomless pit and Chat wasn't going to make her a volunteer to retrieve it. He needed to save her, if it was the last thing he did.

"I will never let you go!" He got up from his stomach so his knees rested on the edge of the bar. Chat's hands still gripped around Ladybug's right fist. He moved back so he could lift her body up and over the drop.

"Chat!" Ladybug screamed when her fingers suddenly felt wet from nerves and she started to slip from his grasp. His face went hard and determined when he saw her terrified eyes glancing at the crevice below her.

He can't save her..

Chat positioned himself so he was now on his feet and his boots gripped the gravel underneath them. He pulled her up so her head was above the ledge and she could put her other arm on the railing. One more inch and she could of made it, but her shaking became more visible and Marinette lost her strength in her arms. She was exhausted from the fight and could no longer hold on to his pleading hands.

Marinette slipped through his grasp when he took a step forward to lend her a hand.

"No!" He screamed as he watched her suit fall down to the darkness.

He couldn't save her...

This is really sad and depressing but a mess.

I'm disappointed in myself.

Come on Author~Chan you could have done better.

But ha, you thought it was going to be okay with the picture.

Oh my, I can already see the hate and angry fangirls coming my way.

Anyways, hope you enjoy (i know most will not) and have a great week.

Love you guys.

(Okay so i'm looking back on this because i'm like I should really update my one-shot book. I had already written my authors note and fixed everything but never posted it...okay that's weird. It's like a week later too and i'm so confused on why I didn't post it)

~Author~Chan