A Sick Jungkookie

Start from the beginning

I saw someone walk through the door and that face looked familiar. It was Leylia! I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling.

Rap Monster: Yah! Jungkook, are you okay?

Jungkook: A-ah, ne!

Leylia: Annyeong! Kookie-ah~

Jimin: Ah Leylia you're here!

Leylia: Ne!

He went over by her and gave her a hug. I felt jealous but I knew she wouldn't fall for him. I'm pretty sure he saw me looking so he started messing with me.

Jimin: Ah! Leylia! Do you think I'm cute!?

Leylia: Ne Jimin!

She smiled while blushing a bit and that made me a little mad. Jimin was about to leave but then he turned around and winked at Leylia.

Jimin: Leylia! You can call me Jiminnie Oppa~ okay?

Leylia: Ne oppa!

And just like that he walked out leaving Leylia blushing. Once she was done calming down she turned to me.

Jungkook: Yah!! How can you do that in front of me Leylia!?

Leylia: Do what?

Jungkook: How can you just let him hug and wink at you?!

Leylia: Yah oppa! Its okay, also I'm still mad at you for taking advantage of me on our date!

Jungkook: Oh, yeah! I forgot. Haha.

Leylia: Anywho! Jimin oppa called me to take care of you today.

Jungkook: And you came!

Leylia's P.O.V:

His eyes lighted up and he looked like a little kid. All I could do was laugh at his expression.

Jungkook: What are you laughing at jagi?

Leylia: Your expression was cute!

I looked at him again and he was blushing. All I could do again, was laugh.

Jungkook: Jagi?

Leylia: Hm?

Jungkook: Can you cook me some porridge? I'm hungry.

Leylia: Ne I'll be right back okay.

Jungkook: Okay!

I went downstairs and saw all of the boys. I wondered why they are all still here.

Leylia: Excuse me! Jimin oppa!

Jimin: Oh Leylia! What are you doing out here? I thought you were gonna take care of Jungkook for us.

Leylia: I was gonna cook some porridge until I saw you guys! I thought you told me that you guys had a busy schedule today!

V: So this is Leylia? She's pretty cute!

I blushed and quickly looked away.

Jimin: Yah! Thats Kookie's girl!

I blushed even harder at their term "Kookie's girls".

Jin: Yah! You guys are making Leylia shy! Leylia? Would you like some help making the porridge?

Leylia: Hm? Ah, ne!

Jin: I'll help you out then! Shall we?

Leylia: Ne!

I walked over to the kitchen with Jin oppa and found a lot of dishes in the sink.

Leylia: Oppa....um....I'm gonna do the dishes then I'll start cooking.

Jin: You called me oppa? *Laughs* Thats cute. But please don't do the dishes, I'll have the guys do it. Okay?

Leylia: O-okay.

Jin: KIDS! PLEASE COME AND HELP US IN THE KITCHEN!!!

As we waited for about 2 minutes, they finally came.

Suga: Yah! Why'd you call us?

Jin: Leylia and I need some help in the kitchen.

Suga: *Yawn* I'm tired! Maybe next time.

As we all watched him leave everyone else helped out.

J-hope: Leylia, do you need these?

Leylia: Ani, you can just put them back into the fridge!

J-hope: Okay!

As we were still cooking, I saw flour being thrown everywhere. I turned around and saw V throwing flour in every bodies faces.

Rap Monster+Jimin: YAH! V! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!

V: *Laughs* I got bored.

Leylia: Excuse me? V can you stop? You may have to clean this mess up by yourself!

Jin: Yeah V! Don't play around!

Right when I could say something else, Jimin poured a handful of flour onto V's head. And because Jimin did that, a war of flour started. I couldn't do anything about it though. But Jin oppa did!

Jin: YAH! YOU GUYS! WE HAVE A GUEST AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT?! CLEAN THIS MESS UP AND GO INTO YOUR ROOMS FOR NOW!

Boys: Ne! Omma!

They cleaned up the whole kitchen and food was finally finished! I don't know why, but it took longer for me to make it than usual. I put some porridge into a bowl and set it onto a tray. I poured some water in a cup for Jungkook if he got thirsty. Then I went into his room to give him his food. *Knock Knock*

Leylia: Jungkook-ah! I'm coming in now!

I went in and saw a sleeping Kookie. I placed the tray on his desk and just stared at him. I sat down so that I could see his whole face. He looked like a baby that was sick. I didn't realize how close our faces were until he woke up. I was shocked so I quickly sat up and acted like nothing happened.

Leylia: Oh, y-you're awake n-now?

Jungkook: Ne! What took you so long jagi?

Leylia: Um...their was an incident in the kitchen and Jin oppa had to fix it.

Jungkook: Oppa??? Jagi! Are you calling my hyungs "oppa" now??

Leylia: N-ne. They said that I could. Wae?

Jungkook: Because, its just that.... nevermind.

I pecked his lips so that he would stop worrying.

Leylia: You are my only Kookie oppa~. Okay?

Jungkook: Okay!

He smiled brightly and it was so cute! But I almost forgot about the porridge.

Leylia: Oppa! Your porridge may get cold, so please eat okay?

Jungkook: Okay...but I'm feeling kind of lazy and weak right now, so I can't feed myself! Can you feed me?

Jungkook's P.O.V:

I knew she was gonna say no, so I had to do something that she couldn't resist! PUPPY EYES!!!

Leylia: Yah! Don't please oppa!

Jungkook: Please feed me jagi!

Leylia: Of course I'll feed you!

Yes! It worked!

Leylia: Say ah~

I opened my mouth and ate it. Ahhh, it was so good!

- 3 hours later -

Leylia: Annyeong everybody! I'll see you guys next time!

Ahh! I didn't want her to leave, but it was already 5:15 pm. If only time would go by slower. *Yawn* I'm so tired! I should text Leylia a good night. But, nope, I knocked out already.

To Be Continued