1

|Just F*ck Buddies|
_

"You ready?"

Sehun turned to look over at Tao who was nervously biting his lip.

He sighed, turning to his nervous friend. "Come on, Yixing, junmyeon and Yifan are inside. When the two leave just relax and tell him how you feel."

Tao took a deep breathe before giving sehun a nod.

"Fighting." Sehun whispered, holding up his fist before opening the door and pushing Tao inside.

Tao's eyes widened at the shove, almost tripping but managing to catch himself. He was definitely mentally cursing at Sehun.

"Oh, hey Tao." Junmyeon greeted with a smile and a small wave. "H-hey." Tao shyly waved.

He took a quick glance over at Yifan and instantly looked away, trying to cover up the blush that tinted his cheeks.

"You okay?" Tao heard Yifan ask which made him blush more and shyly look away again.

"I-I'm fine. Can I t-talk to you.. A-alone?" Tao bite his lip.

"Sure." Yifan nodded. Junmyeon and Yixing nodded and said their goodbyes before leaving hand in hand.

Once the door was shut, the room was still silent. "Everything okay?" Yifan sat down on one of the desk, looking at Tao.

Tao gave him a small nod before slowly making his way over to Yifan. He took a seat at the desk beside the taller boy.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Yifan leaned closer and rested his arms on his thighs, waiting for Tao to speak.

Tao took another deep breath before slowly meeting Yifan's gaze.

"I.. I r-really like you y-Yifan. Would you like t-to go out on a d-date with me?" Tao's words were rushed out.

Tao looked down at his lap, waiting for Yifan's reply.

When Yifan didn't answer, Tao looked up to see Yifan looking back at him.

"You like me?"

Tao nodded.

"I like you too."

A smile formed on Tao's lips.

"But I'm not looking for a relationship."

Tao's smile turned into a frown.

"W-what?"

Yifan let out a sigh. "I don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to end up hurting someone if anything."

"B-but you said you like me...what does that mean?"

Yifan stood up and walked over to Tao.

He leaned down till his lips were centimeters away from Tao's. "It means that I think you're cute."

Tao blushed again but kept his gaze with Yifan.

"What if we try something else besides dating?"

Yifan's hand slowly moved to cup Tao's cheek.

"L-like what?" Tao stuttered. His gaze fell down to Yifan's lips before going back up to Yifan's eyes.

"Fuck buddies.."

~*~
Another taoris story^^
New story coming soon💕