Switched Part Seven

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, thanks man." Both went out to the garage where Bill was setting the cups up. Mulder stared after them forlornly, he loved playing Beer Pong!

"Hey, uh Dana? Tara and I are going to help Maggie with the cooking. Want to come?" Mulder nodded, knowing he had no choice, unless he wanted to seem rude.

"Sure, I'll be right there!!"

***

"So, uh... How do you play Beer Pong?" Charles and Bill stared at her in confusion.

"Oh, well uh... So you usually play in teams of two but since there's an uneven amount of players we'll just take turns shooting the ball into the cups. If your ball lands in that cup, you have to drink the contents. The person who gets the most cups win." Bill explained.

Charles was still staring at Scully in shock. "Dude! How have you not played Beer Pong? Everyone did it in college!"

Scully flushed. She'd been always too busy with her studies to even consider going to parties. Her experience with College frat parties were virtually non existent. "I was too busy with my classes in psychology.." Her brothers nodded. O

Bill went first, adopting a basketball shooting stance. The white ping pong ball went flying and landed in the midst of the cups, the contents making a splash. Bill grinned and yelled, "One!" Then he chugged the drink, smacking his lips afterward.

Charlie was next and managed to get one at the very end. Scully nervously threw the ball, and it bounced off the side of the table. "Whoops."

It took her five more tries to score one in the very front. Bill and Charlie cheered. "Yeah! MULDER!! Chug it! Chug it! Chug it!" Scully laughed nervously and picked out the ball. The liquid filled atleast half
Of the red plastic cup and was clear, with a very strong alcoholic scent. Scully downed it in a gulp, gasping as the liquid ran like liquid fire down her throat. Vodka.

On Bill's 11th score, he swigged the drink and staggered to the side. "You know... Mulder," He slurred. "Maybeee ur actually goood for.. Dana. S-she seems happy, and I c-c-can tell when ssshe looksss at you that she- she loves you." Scully stared at her brother in shock. What?

"Uh- uh..."

"My turn!!" Charlie yelled, coming from nowhere. He bounced the ball into the second to last cup, scoring his 9th. He gulped it down and smacked his lips. "Last one's for you, Mulder!"

Scully was shaken out of her reverie when Charles passed the small ball at her. Not looking where she threw, she managed to lob the ball into the cup.

"Great j-job!" Charlie exclaimed and handed her the cup. Scully stared down at it. So far, she'd had vodka, beer, wine, and fermented cider. A headache was coming on, and her vision was shaky. Scully sighed and drank. Good, it was champagne.

"Let's go, guuuysss..." Charlie wrapped his arms around Scully and Bill, which was a bit awkward. Mulder's shoulders were atleast five inches taller than him and Bill was taller too. Charlie looked as if he was being supported, when actually it was Bill that was wobbling around. Scully sighed. Her brothers were idiots sometimes.

***

Mulder was cutting the carrots, trying not to slice his fingers off, knowing Scully probably wouldn't appreciate that. He was also trying to hide the fact that he was a horrible cook from Chelsea, Maggie, and Tara, who were quite literally breezing around the kitchen adding ingredients left and right.

"Thanks!" Tara said as she grabbed the chopping board full of carrots and dumped the small orange pieces in a steaming pot. Mulder watched in awe as the women easily managed 7 cooking dishes. Maggie was already preparing the dough for her pie and waved Mulder over to help her kneed.