Chapter 20: Snoggletog

P.S: I don't own HTTYD
Hiccup POV
We had made it back to Berk with Crescent, the Skull Fury, everyone on Berk was shocked that we managed to find a new dragon, that can also talk. By now Astrid and they rest of the Berk knew that Toothless and Stormfly were a thing and everydragon else had a mate. It was the day before Snoggletog and everyone was saying farewell to there beloved dragons. I was outside the great hall when I heard Crescent, "Hey Hiccup." Said the fury, "Hey Crescent," I replied, "Aren't you going with the rest of the dragons?" "Don't know, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, I never have a mate so yeah. Sometimes I go just to make sure everydragon is safe." She replied. I nodded, "Okay, could you do me a favor?" "Sure."she replied, "Could you make sure none of our dragons are harmed by dragon trappers or anything else.." A gentle smile appeared on her face, "Sure Hiccup, you have my word." She replied, "You still need a rider right?" I asked, "I don't need one, I'm glad you offered I am, but I'm just fine without one." She replied. I nodded, I yawned, "Well, I should get to bed, need a place to stay?" I offered, she spread her wings, "I'll fine someplace to sleep, thanks though Hiccup, anyways, I'll see you in the morning." She took off. I walked back to my house and my dad greeted me, "Hey son." I waved, and walked up to my bed. Toothless was sleeping soundly, I laid down in bed and went to sleep.
________________________________________
A/N: Next chapter is going to be on soon