Bonfires and S'mores

Start from the beginning

"What, don't want?" Dean grumbles as he glances my way and I hold out the s'more. "A s'more?"

"I made it.... Showing not everyone can make a perfect one..." I mumble as he takes it and takes a bite. "Sorry it's burnt..."

"That's fine..." He mumbles smiling. "It's not nearly as bad as mine." He laughs and I smile as he takes another bite. "It's good."

"Thanks...." I mumble as we sit and I stare out over the water. Dean continues munching and soon he places his hands on his knees.

"Thanks.... I..... Feel better now." He smiles at me and stands up. "Better head back now..." He mumbles as we walk along and back to the fire.

"Okay we need to settle this now!" Adam shouts jumping up and pointing a long slender finger at me. "Is it true when you were young you said love is making a s'more for someone special!" He shouts and silence fills as my eyes narrow and glint.

"You....." I spit fire at Daisy and she laughs as I charge and she runs away. "Get back here!" I shout and everyone runs after me and Daisy.

"If I stop I die!" She shouts back and I let out a growl.

"That's... The.... POINT!" I shout and jump tackling her. "Why the HELL would you say that?!"

"We were making small talk and it slipped out!" She shouts and I growl.

"That's not something that just slips out!" I bark and she squeals trying to get away as Violet runs up. "I'm going to kill you!" I shout and Violet tries to pull away.

"Would you two stop?!" She shouts as I weaze and she holds me down. "Common! Look this is just like the bonfire last year!"

"Yeah! Lip what happened!!! Henry and her went out!" Daisy shouts and covers her mouth as I glare and Violet holds me down more.

"Daisy, do you want to die?!" She hisses and I kick as a soft melody fills the air and my head snaps to the bonfire.

There, sitting on a log, Dean strums a soft calming melody on his guitar. I watch as his eyes are closed, his long lashes fluttering when he opens his eyes. His body sways as he strums and slowly he begins to sing. Standing up, everyone walks over and watch as his voice seems more mature than ever before. It carries over flowing and relaxing the tension in me. He continues on as I hear another soft voice begin to join in. After a while, another joins in, than another, on and on until I'm surrounded by wonderful voices and I can't help the feeling welling inside me. Then, I sing. I'll admit, I'm an awful singing, but no one seemed to mind as we sang around the camp fire in the most cliche thing I've ever been a part of, but, it was fun. Then, Dean's eyes open and stare right at me as he sings and my heart turns and I can't help but smile.

"Wow Dean.... That was amazing." Daisy laughs and Adam smiles happily.

"Hey! I saw you sing to Drew, so does that mean your whole thing about singing to the girl you like still true?" Adam asks as everyone grows silent and Dean hands Charlie his guitar.

"Hold this while I strangle him." He mumbles and Adam jumps up running away with Dean chasing after him. "You're so dead!" He shouts and Adam let's out a scream as he jumps off the edge of the pier and Dean jumps in after him.

"Guys!!!" Kenny shouts but can't help but laugh at Adam's screams and I realize how ridiculous I must have looked.

Then, along with others, I laugh at them. They far away sound of screams and splashing, fills my ears with my laughter. I begin to laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. The really bad ones that feels like you're doing a trillion sit-ups at once and your head hurts. Tears roll down your cheeks but you don't seem to care. You mouth is stretched so far it begins to hurt but you can't stop, or breath for that matter. The great laughter a that come only once and awhile.

There, with my face heated from the flames of the fire and my arms clutching my stomach, I find myself in the middle of an odd situation but an amazing memory.

•*•*•
Thanks so much for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry I didn't update yesterday! Lol kinda tired! Anyhow! Please, vote, comment, add or follow for more stories and or updates!!! Thanks again!!!