14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.

Start from the beginning

@lauramarano: Red roses will forever be my favorite flowers 🌹<pic>

@lauramarano: .@laura_lynch haha it's a secret 😏😜😝😋

I quickly tweet something out myself.

@rossR5: They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I'm the one that falls in love. -unknown

Let's hope this works.

• July 22nd, 2022 •

@rossR5: Remember the day we first started talking?

July 22nd, 2022,

I've decided that everyday, I'll tweet something about love, or some thing related to Laura. Hopefully, she gets the hint that it's about her, or else this is all for nothing. She has not texted me, she has not tried to contact me, not even Vanessa has. It all seams like a fucking dream to me. Did I really screw up so bad that Laura doesn't even want to be my friend anymore?

Or am I freaking out over nothing? I mean, this shouldn't have made this such a big deal, but it makes me pissed. If anything, I should be relieved I told Laura how I really feel, yet she hasn't been talking to me and I offered to be friends. Like, the fuck?

Everything's such a fucking miss. Honestly, I'm fucked. Oh, and Andre calls me up and told me Laura recorded all day yesterday and today, finishing her solo version of the song and then is letting me record Saturday and Sunday, so tomorrow and the next day.

It hurts that she doesn't want to be my friend. Physically and mentally. But life'll go on, I guess. If things don't look up soon, I may as well leave her a nasty note about this stupid argument, if you can even call this an argument.

Well... I'm pretty much done here so... until next time.

• July 23rd, 2022 •

@rossR5: You're so fucking physically and mentally attractive at the same time, that's why I'm so crazy about you.

"Alright, breaks over. Let's try and finish the song and then we can do background tomorrow, okay?" Andre and Laura's manager, Phillip says. Nodding, I set my phone down and adjust my headphones. Still pissed off.

• July 24th, 2022 •

@rossR5: Have you ever met someone and they're so fucking perfect in every way?

@rossR5: And maybe they aren't perfect to everybody, but to you they're absolutely amazing?

@rossR5: The way they laugh and smile and talk and look and just everything about them and everything they do just keeps amazing you?

• July 25th, 2022 •

@rossR5: I love you because I can never stay mad at you, I can't stand not talking to you (like right now), and can't stand the thought of losing you.

• July 26th, 2022 •

@rossR5: I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.