Chapter 3

[Ethan]

"Thanks for showing me around."

Alex and Kai smiled at me, and I looked down to see their hands has somehow found eachother.

Loverboy..

Alex noticed my eyes and he sheepishly rubbed his neck, "Uh.."

"We're together."

Alex's face suddenly reddened, as his hand smacked Kai's arm. "Kai!"

Kai frowned, " What? I'm sure he gets it since Blake mentioned it earlier."

They both turned to me and I just smiled back. "It's not a big deal. Honestly I was contemplating about it, but I didn't want to be nosey."

Kai chuckled, letting go Alex's hand. He moved closer as he ruffled my hair, catching me off guard. "You remind me so much of Jake."

"Except he's loud and you're the quiet type." Alex added to which Kai agreed.

"Who's Jake?"

"Blake's younger brother." Kai answered.

I nodded. Briefly looking at my wrist watch I saw that it was 30minutes before my first class begins.

"Wanna exchange numbers?" A phone was suddenly in front of my face. Startled, I hesitated. I stared at the phone placed in front of me. Should I?

You should.

After a few seconds I took the phone, typing in my contact details before handing it back to Alex. He smiled quickly dialing it to which my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Alright. You can call me if you have any problems in the future. "

I merely nodded, as I slowly took in what's happening so far to me. A smile was slowly creeping to my face, as I looked at down.

"Sayonara~"

I looked up and gave a weird look to which the boys laughed.

"Bye Evan!"

My hand rose, "Bye.."

They entered the building where they said their first class was in. After leaving the cafeteria earlier, they gave me a small quick tour of the buildings. And to be honest it was over whelming. I'm lucky that my classes had the buildings next to each-other. But I wasn't in any of the classes of either Kai or Alex. Then again we had different majors, but I'm hoping I'll see them around the campus.

I hope so..

I took a deep breath and counted one to ten. With a more determined look, I marched towards my class. But while walking I couldn't help but wonder about what occurred earlier in the cafeteria with Blake.

He was surely different from the people I've encountered before. I thought he was plain mean, but then he said that I was cute. He's hard to understand.

I did not want to ponder on it, but do guys just randomly go up to other guys and say they're cute? Is this normally accepted here? Or is this only okay for Blake?

I have so many questions but no answers.

I wanted to ask Kai and Alex about it, but something about it made me not to. I can't help but feel sort of embarrassed about it. No one has ever done that to me.

I like you~ [On Hold]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara