Chapter 14, Choice B (Go Left Which Leads To the Broadcasting Studio)

Elena

Elena takes a sharp left turn and runs her way to the Broadcasting Room.  The Broadcasting Room is where students would make announcements, and today Elena has a very important one. She barges through the door and grabs the microphone. 

"Hello everyone at Emerald High. I, Elena Wilson, would like all of you to gather in the Auditorium. I'm sure you guys will love to see what I have in store for you." After she puts down the microphone, she makes her way to the Auditorium with a quick stop along the way.  

Once everyone is gathered, the Auditorium is filled with murmurs. "This better be good!" one girl shouts. "Yeah!" shouts a boy.  The crowd starts to get mad and demands that she gets out on the stage. Do you really want to do this? says a familiar voice. Elena walks on stage and everybody boos. Elena just smiles. "I have but one question," Elena starts, "Why do you hate me?"  The crowd starts screaming and hissing hate.  "That's all the response I need to hear."

From her back pocket of her baggy jeans, Elena pulls out a knife that she found in the kitchen.  The crowd immediately falls silent. In one swift movement, Elena jabs the knife in her throat. The blood sprays over almost everybody in the front row. In 30 seconds, her body collapses on the floor. The students didn't seem to smell any blood, just a light vanilla scent.

END.