Chapter 19. SPG

Nakatulala lang na nakatingin sa pinto si Sky ngayon habang nasa harap pa din ng condo nito. All this time, he has never felt this stinging pain again after what his mother did to him and his father. Why all of a sudden I felt it again? Kapa ni Sky sa dibdib nito. He felt the pain again...at naiinis siya dahil nararamdaman niya na naman ulit ito pagkatapos ng mahabang panahon. Damn it! Sabay suntok niya sa wall sa gilid ng pintuan.

Ilang minuto lang may narinig na katok si Venus sa pintong kinasasandalan nito. Inayos niya ang kaniyang sarili sabay bukas ng pinto.

"S-Sky...ba-!" gulat niya.

He quickly sealed her lips with his kaya natigil ang dalaga sa pagsasalita. A kiss full of passion and longing. He carried her to her bedroom. Halos magdugo na ang mga labi nila habang nagpapalitan ng mapupusok na halikan ang dalawa. Ramdam ng bawat isa ang pananabik ng mga katawan nila kung kaya mabilis na naghubad ng damit ang binata.

Sky was trying to strip Venus from her gown pero nahirapan itong kapain ang zipper ng dalaga. He decided to tear it off from her seathrough dress above her cleavage. Tila nasaktan naman si Venus sa lakas ng pagkakapunit nito sa gown kaya ito napadaing.

"Beautiful!" sambit ng binata. He stared down at her, his eyes half-hooded and wanting.

Venus out of excitement grab his nape and pressed her lips again against him. The waiting is fucking over... Ang tagal din niyang inantay ang pagkakataong ito. Ang maibigay sa sarili niya sa taong mahal niya.

He pushed her on the bed again suddenly. The corner of his mouth curled and he yanked up her skin tone bra in half. Her breasts tumbled out. He gaped at them until her nipples hardened under his heated gaze.

He placed slow, gentle kisses from her chin down her neck stopping in the front of her throat to nibble gently.

"Ohhh S-Sky!" she moaned. A fever like burned starting in her stomach then spreading down to her core.

His mouth made it's way again down to her chest, licking, nipping, sucking but he didin't touch her breasts. It tingled in anticipation when he gazed at her. As if he knew what she's thinking, he lifted his head and smiled.

"Is there something you want me to do Venus?" teasing her.

"T-touch them!" she plead.

He smirk and slide his tongue around her nipples before sucking it gently between his soft lips. Heat flooded her legs and she grind against his hips. A moan escaped from her and his eyes flared with desire at the sound.

"Ahhh...please take me!" She plead again.

Without a word, his fingers dipped under her panty and between her folds. Pleasure rocked through her body. She gasped. In a flash, her underwear is now gone. He fingered her wetness again.

"Please....Sky i-I want you inside me now!" she begged as if she couldn't contain it any longer.

He quickly removed his jeans as he sees her longing for heaven and thrust into her wetness.

"Fuck!" gulat na sigaw ni Sky. He was a bout to take his manhood out of her core ng pigilan siya ni Venus.

"P-please...don't stop!" pakiusap ni Venus.

Wala na nagawa si Sky kung hindi ituloy ang kaniyang nasimulan. Desire to take her at this very moment is what he want to fulfill.

"This would hurt a little baby!" as he thrust into her again. He made it so slow at first dahil nakikita niyang nasasaktan anag dalaga habang napapapikit ito ng mariin at kagat kagat ang pangibabang labi.