Vices & Virtues

Requested by @Sarahkilljoy666
smut.
warnings: dd/lb, light BDSM, choking.

When Josh bit his lips like that, the drumsticks in his hands, Tyler let out a small whimper. Luckily, the crowd hadn't noticed, and they went about playing their set.

Banging his head up and down, Josh's hair flew about as he continued banging the drums, his sight being filled not with the arena packed full of fans, but with Tyler.

The smaller man, though the same age as him, was such a tantalizing piece of meat to him. His little body was both a vice and a virtue, wrapped up in sin.

Tyler jumped around, his thin, floral robe wrapping around his body in a whirlwind of excitement and music. He could tell Josh was watching him from behind his kit, undoubtedly getting harder and harder.

He loved the idea of Josh getting horny against his will. That meant punishment, and Tyler loved punishment.

The set was soon over, but not before Tyler paid Josh a visit up at his kit. He stood before him, microphone to his lips as he said, "Give it up for my friend Josh on the drums!"

The roar of the crowd hid Tyler's words only heard by Josh.

Fuck me hard tonight, daddy.

Josh growled, his sweaty torso clenching as he thought about having Tyler under him, tears spilling from behind a blindfold and his screams of pleasure being eaten by a gag.

In a hotel room, checked out for only two 19 year old men, they got to business quickly. Their sweaty bodies coming together, Josh pushed Tyler against the wall.

Legs hiked up around the bigger man's waist, Tyler moaned like a whore into the sloppy, wet kiss. Josh loved the sound, the simpering of it made his cock grow tight against his jeans.

The grinding started next, with Josh's hips going up into Tyler's exposed crotch.

"Mhmm, baby boy...you're my sin." Josh grunted, causing the younger to grab at the back of his neck, pulling their faces closer together.

"Daddy, p-please. I need your cock, I-"

Tyler was instantly dropped and turned around, his floral robe being torn from his body as Josh pushed him against the wall.

"You're getting tied tonight. Open your mouth and let everything out now, because I'm gonna stuff a rag in there soon." Josh instructed roughly.

Tyler moaned merely at the fact that his daddy was about to fuck him into oblivion, the pitch spiking when the taste of his cock, reminiscent of the blowjob he gave the night before, invaded his taste buds.

Pulling the robe taut in his hands, Josh first wrapped it around Tyler's eyes, then brought the remaining fabric of it down so it crossed on his throat, then tied the knot at the back of his neck.

That created a leash-like effect, and Josh was able to tug on the rest of the robe, choking Tyler.

"Let's get you on the bed, baby."

Leading Tyler to the pristine hotel bed, he put him on his hands and knees. Deprived of sight, all Tyler had to rely on was touch, hearing, smell, and taste.

He felt his pants being pulled down along with his jock, Josh's hands gliding over his smooth cheeks. A kiss was pressed to the right one, the left being squeezed.

"You smell so good, baby. I bet you taste better."

With that, Tyler's cheeks were spread, and his hole exposed. Josh's tongue had barely touched it when Tyler's muscles tensed and he threw his head back.

Eating Tyler out to prepare him was easy, a process Josh had carried out time after time. It ended too soon for both of them, but any more and Tyler could cum before Josh could even fuck him.

Pushing back against Josh's body, Tyler whimpered for some sensation. The anticipation in the air was palpable, fueled by their mutual sexual desire.

Josh grabbed lube from one of their duffel bags, along with a rag that knew the feeling of Tyler's mouth too well.

"Say my name, baby boy." Josh said, rag in his hand and at the ready.

"D-daddy." Tyler moaned, the name slipping from his tongue in one sickly sweet motion.

"And what do you need?"

"You. Your cock."

"Good." Josh stuffed the rag into his mouth and grabbed the back of the robe, pulling it tight against his throat. Tyler choked, and Josh couldn't help but laugh.

Pulling down his pants and taking out his cock, he rubbed it a few times. Pushing his hips forward, the mushroom tip hit Tyler's ass.

He knew what it was immediately and squirmed before Josh pulled on the robe and warned him not to move or else he wouldn't be getting anything.

Lubing himself up, Josh bent at the waist and pressed kisses to Tyler's shoulder blades. He even bit his skin, leaving red marks that would morph into bruised hickeys.

Using the pleasure as a distraction, Josh slipped in with a grunt against his skin, and Tyler let out a mewling moan that was swallowed by the robe.

Slowly, Josh moved his hips in and out, his engorged cock stretching Tyler's ass in such a way that his elbows weakened.

He held himself up, the feeling of Josh's hot, rigid cock hitting his prostate being the only thing promising an orgasm.

But then came the choking.

Josh pulled, strong, and deprived Tyler of air for a few seconds as he fucked him like the whore he was.

With each powerful thrust, a grunt escaped Josh's mouth through gritted teeth and a moan was given in return by Tyler.

Josh thought the sounds cute, especially when he had himself buried up to the hilt in his boyfriend's ass.

Using his one free hand, Josh reached around and tugged Tyler's cock, milking a stutter of his hips from him, as well as pre-cum from his hardening cock.

"Come on, baby boy. Come on...give me all you have." Josh demanded, humping him hard enough to make smacking noises of skin against skin.

Muffled words of affection came from Tyler as he squeezed tight around Josh. That created a pleasurable effect, only making Josh closer to coming.

Beating Tyler off, Josh felt the 19 year old cum on the sheets and scream as Josh chased his own orgasm, spilling into his ass.

White hot spurts dotted Tyler's ass and back as Josh pulled out and rubbed himself a few more times to ensure he fulfilled his own pleasure.

Both 19 year olds spent, they collapsed on the bed, Josh's grip relaxing on the robe. Tyler knew just what to do as he cuddled into his side, tied-up head resting on his chest.

"Hey," Josh said softly, making Tyler's head turn up. Pulling the blindfold up and off of Tyler's eyes, he pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I love you, baby boy."

"I love you too, daddy."