My First Struggles

Well let's start from the beginning I was born on April,5,2005 and my name is well I'm not telling you just call me whatever you want. Ok so from there the first memory I have is when I was 4 or 5 and it was the first time I rode a horse and I immediately had a passion for it. Then moving on to Kindergarten it was I'm just saying I moved to a new school earned stares and it. Was. Horrid. Welp first grade not that different up until fourth grade it was different. My friend Ryan said she was moving and I was crying. Um fifth grade I made two new friends who are now basically my sisters Kaedyn and Bayleigh and one other little thing I forgot to mention best Xbox friend Dashie once I wasn't on for like a full year and I forgot I had an Xbox more or less a friend who I care deeply about and she's been there for me through thick and thin but most of all she is my one and only true friend and when I had no hope that anyone was in the world that I could talk to I remembered her and she reminded me that never think that someone isn't there because I'll always be there for you and she supports the fact that I'm not very normal I believe in the opposite things that my parents tell me not to believe in such as Werewolves Vampires Werecats and a lot of other things and she's just the most amazing person. Welp anywhozie I also moved in fifth grade from Oklahoma to Texas and Dashie (my Xbox friend) got me through it and that brings us up to date 7/24/16.