(A short update without a name x3)

When art was over Zayn left and I met Niall by the lockers. It was time for lunch and Niall would skin me alive, literally , if we didn't leave as soon as possible.

"I'm so hungry" Niall groaned.

"Yeah yeah leprechaun" I said and put my books in the locker.

He suddenly slammed my locker shut and dragged me to the cafeteria. I couldn't help but to laugh and follow him. When we entered the big room I saw Liam sitting with his friends at a table near a window. But there was another boy by the table. Josh, Andy, Trevor and.... Zayn? I sighed. I kinda hoped that I could befriend him but I guess he fits in with Liam and his gang better.

"What are you thinking 'bout?" the irish accent said.

"Nothing" I answered.

Finally it was my turn to order. I bought a sandwich and a bottle of juice. We sat down at the table near the exit. Most people know we always sit here so they usually leave the table free.

"LOUIS" a voice called.

I looked around only to see Liam waving towards me. I waved back but went back to talk to Niall.

"LOUIS! OVER HERE" Liam shouted.

I sighed. He obviously wanted me to walk to their table. I excused myself and walked towards him.

"What do you want?" I asked sounding a bit rude actually.

"Woke up on the wrong side of Niall didn't we?" Liam said and frowned.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Anyways.... Louis this is Zayn! Zayn this is Louis" he said.

I looked up to meet the golden brown eyes. He smiled and nodded.

"I believe that me and Louis already have met" Zayn said and chuckled.

I nodded and smiled. Liam looked at me and then at Zayn.

"You have? When?" he asked surprised.

"Before art. I kinda ran into him and then I showed him to the classroom" I said and Liam smiled mischievously.

"Romantic" he laughed and the other guys joined. Except me and Zayn. I blushed bright red and looked down into the table while Zayn just smiled a crooked smile towards Liam.

"See ya after school" I simply said and hit Liam with my fist on his shoulder.

He groaned in pain and I walked away with a smile.

-After school-

"Liiaam" I whined.

For the past ten minutes I've been trying to get my cellphone back but being the annoying brother he is he wont give it to me. Josh, Zayn and Trevor sat in the living room while me and Liam had been running around the whole house. We were currently in the kitchen.

"Loouiis" he whined back and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the ground. I'm never getting it back. Not until I start crying and he feels bad for doing it. But I'm not really in the mood for feak crying so I'm gonna have to live without it. 

"Aw has Boobear given up?" he asked.

I pouted, nodded and looked up to face my brother only to see him standing there with Zayn behind him. This time I tried not to blush but failed and my cheeks turned a light pink. Liam was about to walk out the room when I launched myself at him not caring that Zayn was in the same room. 

"Give it back!" I yelled and tackled him to the ground.

"Fine! Take it!" he said and handed me the phone.

I cheered and stood up. Zayn was watching us with a big smile. Suddenly Niall came running downstairs with Daisy and Phebs after him. He took cover behind me and the girls giggled.

"They're trying to put makeup on me. Help" he whispered.

"You're on your own lad" I answered and took a step to the side. 

Niall let out a tiny scream and ran out from the kitchen and into the living room. Liam, Zayn and I laughed as the girls ran after.

"He's gonna kill you for that" Liam said.

"I know. But it's worth it" I said and we laughed again.

When I walked our from the room and towards the stairs I heared Zayn ask:

"Are they together?"

"What? Louis and Niall?" Liam asked back.

There was no answer so I'm guessing that Zayn nodded.

"No. Bestfriends but they do act like they're boyfriends." Liam answered and chuckled.

"Oh okay" Zayn said and chuckled too.

We do acutally act like we're boyfriends. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh and headed upstairs. I entered my room and sat down on the bed. Niall would probably be up and minute and try to tickle me as revenge. My eyelids became heavy and soon my body fell down completely on the bed. I don't remember anything after that so I guess I fell asleep.