The Moonlight Past (part 1)

Start from the beginning

Jake: *wraps umbreon in a towel* ok, just roll around in thr towel to dry yourself completely. I'm going to go start dinner. He made his way out of the room.

As umbreon was drying himself off, Espeon came into the room.

Umbreon: Are you happy now that I'm clean?

Espeon: yup. She giggled a little.

"Oh really?" He said has he made his way to the sunlight Pokemon.

"Y'know umbreon, since were alone...wanna have some fun?~" She said as she rubbed her tail underneath his chin.

Umbreon blushed heavily and looked away. "Maybe later."

Espeon: "aww ok....is everything ok my love?" Umbreon nodded and kissed her small red gym and left the room.

                 - Time skip -

Zoey: surprise attack! She pounced on top of the moonlight pokemon's head and began to nibble on his ears.

Umbreon: *ears twitches* my ears are sensitive zoe.

Zoey: And? Its fun to me.

Flare: aww, that's adorable. She could be like your little sis.

"Her and I were raised like siblings until..... *inhales then exhales* you know what, I'll tell you guys something. Everyone gathered around the couch, espeon sat at his side while zoey kept nibbling on his ears.

Zek: s-so, what are you gonna tell us?

"Its about my past."

           - flash back 2 years ago-

                     - sunset -

Umbreon mother: Ok, one last game, ready or not, here I come.

Umbreon: *hides behind a bush* ha, she'll never find me here.

Umbreon mother: oh my sweet umbre, where can you be? She pretened to be clueless when she found his tail swaying from his hiding spot.

"Oh no, she's close by, better not make a sound." As the little moonlight pokemon said that, he stepped on a twig. "Dang it!" He yelled out loud.

"Found you, my little one." The mother umbreon peeked over the bush and picked him up by his neck with her teeth.

Umbreon: aww, man...one more game or hide and seek?

Umbreon's mother: Its getting late sweetie, maybe tomorrow.

Umbreon: "ok." He said happily. "So, what are we gonna have for dinner?"

"You'll see." she said happily.

              - 3 minutes later -

As soon as the two umbreon's were home, the female umbreon released umbreon from her teeth.

Umbreon's father: Welcome home, how was it?.