Ghost Adventures - A Very Spoopy Halloween (One shot)

"Wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older," Aaron sings to himself as he leisurely walks through his house, playing the air-violin and smiling. It was Halloween, and him and the crew were going to bars around Vegas for the hell of it. Dressed up, he was ready to head out whenever Zak came 'round. But then again, he was always late.

Last time they were gong out during an investigation break, Zak ended up getting lost (not surprisingly) and drove Nick and himself halfway cross Vegas and back to get to Aaron's old apartment. That was one of the weirdest nights of Nick's life, too, for Zak wouldn't stop singing "It's Friday" by Rebecca Black for no good reason. At all. He would not stop, and make Nick sing the rap part. Non stop. 

"C'mon, Bagans," Aaron scoffs, looking out his front window to see his driveway bare. This was stupid. Texting him would only make them later, and if he tried to reach Nick, who was most likely in the car with him, he would insist on reading it anyhow. Suddenly, something grabs Aaron's shirt, the back of his neck, pulling him back into the kitchen door frame with a howl in laughter. Aaron screams, shutting his eyes and grabbing his back once away from the door, looking around.

"What the fuck?" he asks loudly, wondering if it were Billy or Jay, but no one was there. "Guys? That wasn't funny," he says, walking into the kitchen and glaring to everything. His eyes go wide and he double checks his surroundings, no one around. "Guys?!"

Fear overwhelms him and he shouts as Zak pulls into the way, scaring him shitless. "Holt crap! Zak!" he screams, running out the front door and to the car. Zak rolls down the window, looking to him strangely and Nick strains his neck to see what was wrong with the man from the passenger seat. 

"What's wrong, dude?" Zak asks, pushing up his glasses as Aaron nearly flies into the vehicle. "Aaron! What's wrong?"

"Dude, someone just grabbed me hard and pulled me into a wall really hard, man!" he says, breathlessly. "I thought it was you guys or Billy or even Jay but no one's in my house right now."

"That's what you think," Nick says with a grin. "C'mon man, it's Halloween. You're probably just seeing things and feeling things. Get in and let's go already." 

Aaron nods, getting in behind Zak and relaxing a bit, watching the house disappear into the distance as they drive off.