Scene 25

Scarlet:

I walked in the hall.

We both knew it would happen, yet never realized it. It never let us worry. We were blind.

He saw me and immediately turned on his feet, smiling the warmest smile I have ever seen breaking through his harsh facde , making all the room levitate.

His armor dashing in the light of a million suns in outer space. Changing everything I thought he was, forcing me to see the man I loved.

He grabbed my hair gently yet tightly as he always did, as if he had just touched a few millimeter thick glass statue he almost tried to touch and not to break. Not afraid that his bloodstained hands will touch it.

No matter how far the nightmares go.

He knows I don't care. He thinks I don't care.

But I care. He should know I damn care.

He is strong.

He had fought so long and I could almost adore him for that.

And when he cresses my hair and hands and cups my cheeks and all over again, I damn care.

Nothing turns me in when I pretend, so how could he surrender to one second of beholding my face? How is it fair?

Yet, I we both knew what will come this day. The day when we fall in love.

You know him, and he knows you but he will never know what I think, and what is my choice. Neither did I of his stones,

I got out a chocked laugh of my throat and water started streaming down my cheeks.

He didn't know what it means because he absolutely never will.

I cried because when a lover falls in love, and he feels the true meaning of love, it is also his true fall. Like walking in a dream in a nice spring morning, you will discover you got nowhere known, and nowhere real enough to exist when night down falls.

Like standing in the rain of the end of the winter, and having the sensation of rain falling on you, you will cherish it but eventually get ill.

Innocence is swiped all over my face:

-"Scarlet, How are you today love?"

-" I am okay. Thanks for asking." I answered with a smile shining at him.

-"You should never thank me my pixie! I thought you never will, why ruining my expectations?"

I heard nothing but myself. Not even air.

The world froze to the sounds of this break, of the wreaking.

All my reasons got through my mind in a second.

-"For your crime."

I put my knife in his chest, 

feeling the heart beat spilling black blood along his clothing, the knife, the floors.

Getting the knife out of his body and letting it do the rest.