The player (Niall Horan Fanfic)

sort disclaimer i was 13 when i made this book so sorry if it's kinda shitty, enjoy (:
Haley's P.O.V

"Wake up Haley its a new day and your first day at your new school" my mom yells. Yep i'm going to a new school and it sucks I had a perfect life, a perfect boyfriend well I still do but now I am a half an hour away from him, and i just miss him so much. I get roll out of bed reaching for my phone looking at the time, fuck it's 6:00 Am. I walk out of my room and into the bath room I take out my hair curling wand I turn it on, grabbing my hair brush and brushing my hair, as I finish getting all the knots out of my hair I part it in three sections and I curl my hair.

After a hour of curling my hair and doing my makeup I'm done its now 7:00 so I walk into my room and straight to my closet to picking out my clothes. I grab a black hoodie that says "New York girls" on it, light washed jeans, a white bra, toms, bow earrings, cross bracket, and a infinity necklace Jackson got me. I walk out of my closet and set my stuff on my bed i take off my pj's and i put my clothes on.

I walk out of my room and down stairs and straight into the kitchen and sit at the table my mom gives me some waffles and i eat them. When i'm done I pick my plate up and put it in the sink. I walk to the hall way pick my back pack up and put it on one shoulder. I grab my car keys and open the front door "Bye mom and dad" I yell "bye sweetie" my parents yell back I walk out side and close the door behind me. I walk to my car and open the door I get in and put my bag in the passenger seat and close the door. I turn the car on and take the car out of park and put it in drive and I start to drive to my new school.

I pull up to the school parking lot I park my car and turn it off, I grab my bag open the door to my car and get out of the car I close it behind me and i walk to the front entrance. When I get in everyone in the halls look over at me okay great I walk to the principals office to get my schedule for my classes. When I enter his office he smiles at me "well hello you must be Haley right" he asks "yes I am Haley" I smile "well here's your schedule" he says and hands me my schedule "thank you" I say and walk out of his office.

When I walk into the halls someone pulls me back "are you new here" she asks "yes I am" I say "well i'm Sydney let me see your schedule" she says, I show her my schedule "oh, we have first and 5th period together" she says "oh cool" I smile "well we should get going and you can sit with me and my friends at lunch if you would like" she smiles "alright thank you by the way" I replied "no problem" she says. We get to our first class and everyone's eyes are on us I sit beside Sydney. I look over at Sydney and shes talking to some really attractive boy in front of her.

He looks at me and smiles showing his beautiful white teeth I smile back at him. "Haley, this is one of my friends Niall. He's kind of a player" she says "hey Syd, you know I'm right here" he says, his accent is clear, deep and raspy. "I know but do I care I'm telling her the truth" he says "well Haley Niall, Niall Haley" she says "nice too meet you Niall" I say "oh by the way you have like all your classes with Niall and Liam" Sydney says "who's Liam" I ask "that guy" Sydney says pointing to another attractive guy but not as attractive as Niall though.

After my three classes I got to know the two boys a little bit better. Right now were heading over to the cafe "so Haley are you single?" Niall asks with a smirk "no I have a boyfriend named Jackson" I say smiling looking down at my necklace. "oh okay" Niall says and we walk into the cafeteria I go in to the lunch line and I get some pizza and then I walk to the table and sit beside Sydney and begin to eat my food. "so who's this girl Sydney?" a boy with curly hair says "yeah who is she?" two other boys say one has black hair that's short and the other one has brown hair that has flippy hair. Their all very attractive and all of them have accents like Liam.

"Well shes new guys so Haley this is Harry" and she points to the curly haired boy "this is Zayn" she points to the black haired boy "and this is Louis" and she points to the brown haired boy. "Well nice to meet you guys" i say and smile "you too" they say. "So who's going to Joe's party on Saturday" Niall ask "we all are but Haley you should go with us tomorrow" she says "well i don't know if i will cause i mite go visit my boyfriend" i say "okay" she says. While every ones talking i take my phone out of my bag and turn it on. I click the texting app and start to text Jackson.