Chapter 4

"So are we playing hookie?" Tyler questions me while pulling back from my lip a little.

"No, we're going to dinner but none of this. My brothers gonna be there." I motioning between us.

My brother is gonna hate the idea of us being together. Shit, he'll hate the idea of me with anybody. When he hear about me and a boy, all he think about is sex, sex, sex.  I just don't want to fight with him about Tyler. Since Devin and Tyler are best friends, I don't know how it would go if we told him about us. But we have to. My mother could not hold water for too long. My brother is in college, so we don't see him very often. He goes to college in the same state, it's just all the homework and work doesn't give him much time to come to the house.

"But we were gonna see a movie." He pouts, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Sorry, but we're going to dinner tonight," I whisper, burying my face in his neck. "I gotta go before our mothers think something's up. I'll text you when to get ready." I whisper planting a kiss on Tyler's chin, getting off his lap.

"Fine but that's not a proper way to say goodbye." Tyler grabs my hand, stopping me from opening the door and walking out his bedroom door. I turn around and find myself being pressed against his bedroom's wall.

"What's up with you and walls?" I laugh.

"Maybe it's our thing you know?" He jokes, leaning in for a kiss when a knock on the door sounds. I try to push Tyler back but he doesn't move. The door opens and Tyler's mother peaks in. When she spots us, she laughs, pretends to zip her lips, and closes the door smiling.

"Great now it's two mothers that know." I groan.

"So?" He questions, pecking me on the lips.

"Nothing, I gotta go to the house to pick out an outfit for dinner tonight," I whisper.

"No, I don't want you to leave me." He leans in.

"I need to pick out an outfit," I whine pushing against him causing him to stumble back a little.

I turn to walk out the door when Tyler's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me onto the bed to lay on top of him.

"We should match." He whispers into my ear.

"You're so childish." I giggle. "Now move. I need to go."

"Fine. But after dinner, we're disappearing and I'm driving there so your riding with me. No and nor buts." Tyler demands.

"Fine." I groan getting off of him and walking out the door.

"So are you guys like a thing now?" I hear his mother call from the kitchen as I walk through the living room.

"Yeah but we're not telling Devin. Only the mother's know now. No one else." I call walking out the door.

Walking across the street to my house felt like miles. I wanted to go back and lay in the bed all day with him. When I get into the house, I go straight into my room. I need to find something to wear.