A Good Boy's Revenge Chapter Four

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hey sorry I’m Andre Layla’s big brother, you must be Nate?” he asked as Nate shook his hand

“Hey yeah I’m Nate, nice to meet you” he replied in that sexy British accent… wait sexy? What am I thinking I thought to myself?

I moved to the kitchen and let the guys talk, once all the plates were set I called them all in and sat down to eat, this should be interesting….

**** Chapter 4 ****

“Andre don’t do this” I said as I watched my brother looking at Nate with a face full of concentration on what his next move might be

“It’s okay Layla, let him finish what his started” Nate replied with a slight smirk

Sighing I nodded for them to carry on “Fine but don’t say I didn’t warn you, Andre always cheats” I said as I sat down opposite my brother and neighbour, Andre’s friends had left after dinner something about a meeting.

“Very funny Lay but we all know your just sour cause you always loose” He said while looking into Nate’s face “On three! One… Two…Three” Andre shouted as he started one of the ten shots he had lined up. Andre had thought it would be fun to get Nate drunk but I knew he just wanted to find out more information on him and this was his way of doing so.

Nate seemed to be keeping up pace with Andre as he quickly drained each shot glass before slamming the empty glass down on the table. Andre got to the eighth shot when suddenly the colour drained from his face, I knew he’d reached his limit now and was about to blow.

“Dreeee Bucket!” I screamed at my brother who had totally missed the bucket that was beside him and was now empty the contents of his stomach on my nice clean floor.

“Guess that means I win huh!” Nate said with the most stomach flipping, toe curling, heart racing smile I’ve ever seen.

“Guess so” I replied

“I should be going now but ermm maybe we can catch up in the week? Go out for a coffee? Only if you err if you want to that is?” Nate stuttered nervously

I walked into the living room and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, I quickly scribbled my number down and then handed it to him

“Sure, call me when you’re free” I said smiling at the now grinning Nate.

I closed the front door and couldn’t help but grin to myself; I can’t wait for Nate to call…

Nate’s POV:

It had been a few weeks since I had the drinking session with Layla’s brother, I knew he didn’t trust me and he had reason not to it’s not like I was here for the fun of it, I was here because my dad was murdered and I had to be away from home to make sure the men that murdered him got sentenced.

Sighing heavily I put my book bag in my locker and made my way to class it had only been a week at Uni but it felt like a life time I was already swamped with assignments one of which was a 10,000 word dissertation.

Making my way to the back of the lecture room where I’d grown accustomed to sitting I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of feet hurrying across the room, chairs scrapping across the laminate flooring and the odd cough that filled the room.

“Right settle down please everyone!” My Professor’s voiced boomed around the room I looked at the wide screen in front of me that was now showing the balding man in his mid-40’s that I had come to know as Professor Bradford

“Today we are going to go over some basics; we’re going to look at psychological profiling. Stop sighing about it you have all been here for a long time now so I shouldn’t have to repeat much because you should already know” he continued talking to the class. This is going to be a long lesson….

***

“Nate, hey Nate wait d’up” a female’s voice called from behind, as I turned round my chest connected to a face that then fell to the floor

“Shit! Sorry” I cursed as I helped the woman up from the floor. I couldn’t recognise the face that stood in front of me, she was tall and slim with curves her hair was pulled back in a messy bun her glasses were thick frames that fit her face perfectly. She was cute in that shy geeky way.

“S’ok it was my fault, erm you dropped this” she said with red tinted cheeks that made me smile

I looked at her outstretched hand to see one of my assignments in her hand that I must have left in the Lecture room

“err thanks…”

“Elli” she interrupted

“Okay well thanks Elli that could have been worrying for me if I had got home and not found my assignment, Thanks” I said with a smile

“No problem, bye!” She replied as she made a quick escape what a weird girl I thought to myself as I made my way home…

A/N

Chapter 5 will be up tomorrow so look out for that action packed chapter ;) Mimzy1 x