HOMRA Bar

I was walking on the street, soaking wet by the rain that just started pouring a few minutes ago. I was tired, hungry, I just wanted to rest but I had no home and I had very few change on me. I've been running for so long, that I wasn't sure if I would make it more than a week. They were all chasing me, they wanted to kill me and I should just let them end my life. It would be easier, I wouldn't be in pain anymore, after all I had already lost everything. I lost my mom, and dad, my brother had gone missing for a few months nowhere to be found. I kept walking forward, not really knowing where I was going to end up. The rain started pouring heavier, but I could hear something I could hear the pitter patter of people running I looked behind me and saw them they found me!
I started running as fast as I could, I couldn't let them get me I looked behind and saw the the 3 men with the black coats getting closer, I looked forward and noticed a small alley, in a quick sharp turn I went to the alley and I jumped on top of the garbage cans and on top of the roof. I could hear the clattering of metal I looked behind me again, they hadn't caught up yet. I jumped down and I saw a bar I decided that was going to be my only escape route. So I quickly went in and shut the door with a slam.
I heard gasp around me, but I wouldn't face them I just kept quiet, trying to control my breathing. I saw the 3 men pass the bar heading to the opposite direction. I noticed I had been holding my breath and was tensed up so I started breathing again and I calmed my body down. Feeling my heart go from cold to warm, I finally slowly turned around and noticed there were 4 men in here looking at me, and a little girl with red marbles all just staring at me. I decided to look at the blonde mad behind the bar, and said.
" Excuse me, do you have a restroom?"
"Um yes, it's down the hall and you just make a right." He said in an astonished voice.
I thanked him and went to the restroom. When I got inside I took off my hoody, this whole time I had been wearing it to cover my face, I turned it to the left and noticed the big purple black bruise hadn't faded away right on my cheek, and jaw. I looked at my dark brown eyes, and black hair, I hated looking at myself there was nothing special there. I didn't even look like my family, who all had fair hair, apparently I looked liked my grandmother who had died 5 years ago. I stopped looking at myself I didn't want to bring back memories that will just cause me pain, I checked my pockets and saw that I only had 5 dollars,DAMN I must have dropped the rest of it while I was running. I guess I should stay here for a while just to make sure the men have gone for sure.
I dried myself the best I could and put back my hoodie, when I stepped out the restroom door, I could hear people talking, they sounded panic they were probably talking about me. When I got out of the hallway and into their view, instantly they stopped talking, I went to one of the booths near a window that looked more darker than the rest and just tried to ignore the people behind me. They all talked in hush manner, i tuned them out and just looked outside the tinted windows. I was so focused on looking outside that I didn't hear the man cough until he tapped me on the shoulder.
I looked at the source and noticed it was the man behind the bar the blonde hair and he was wearing red glasses. I looked up at him, he coughed and asked,
"Would you like me to get you something?"
I didn't have that much money, "Um, can I just have a cold glass of water." I asked. He smiled and nodded yes walking away to get my water. Few seconds later he came back and set it down on the table.
"Will there be anything else" he asked.
"No that's it thank you very much" with that he walked away.
I took a sip of the cold water and felt it run down my throat and release some of the pain that was there. I was going to probably buy some food at the small store. I looked down at my glass and noticed little water droplets on the table, I touched my face and noticed that I was crying. I let them fall, there was no point in acting tough, I wanted to quit already. I wanted to stop running just let the inevitable happen but I couldn't if I died my parents death and brothers disappearance would mean nothing. I felt that I have caused all of this pain and suffering, it was my fault that we got tangled up in this mess. I was going to fix it, I didn't know how, but whether I was weak or strong I was going to fix this. Suddenly a plate with eggs and toast were in front of my face, I looked up and saw the blonde man again.
"I didn't order anything" I stated.
"It's on the house, not that many customers today."
"Thank you" I said shyly.
With that he walked away, I looked at the food and it smelled delicious it's been a while since I've eaten something fresh and not out of a shelf in a can. I took a small bite and let the flavor rest on my tongue. I sighed happily I took my time to eat the meal. When I was almost finished eating my food I heard the door open.
I heard the voice of the young girl shout
"Mikoto!" And she ran up to whoever the person was. I heard low chatter again and ignored it, I looked outside and saw that it had stopped raining, the clouds had cleared up a bit and the sun was setting there was a beautiful red, orange fire color singing through the the clouds. This was my favorite time of day, it felt as if the whole world would stop that we were in a whole different universe. I finished the rest of my food, it was time to find a place to sleep before it got to dark. I stood up, and started heading out. But before leaving I turned towards the man behind the bar and in a low voice said
"Thank you again."
"No problem, please drop by again sometime." With the that I started heading out but I heard a voice yell.
"Wait!" I turned around and noticed it was the, little girl. I closed the door and turned to her direction. She was right next to me and she yanked my hand, telling me to come down towards her.
I bended down, wondering what she was going to do.
In a quick instant before I could do anything she took of my hoodie and turned the side of my bruised face towards her, I heard gasp in the background and I closed my eyes. I felt her hand touch the bruised part softly.
"You have a pretty red" she whispered to me.
I looked at her confused. "What?" I asked.
"Mikoto, she has a pretty red. It's dim but it's there and it's pretty, I've never seen this type of red before." She turned her head looking at the tall man with red hair. I looked at him too and saw a bored face, but his eyes looked surprised. I looked at everyone else and they were just gaping at me.
I quickly stood up put my hoodie back up and started heading towards the door. As soon as I opened it, I felt someone grab my hand. It was the young girl
"Promise me, promise you'll come back tomorrow" she pleaded.
I wanted to say no, say that she was crazy and to let me go, but I couldn't, there was something about her that made me wanted to say yes, so I did.
"I promise" and with that she let me go and I left.