Sickness

I've just woken up and I don't feel to good. I'm gonna be sick. I rush to the bathroom and be sick in the toilet. I hear footsteps behind me.
"Are you okay" Jack says rubbing my back
"Naaaaaa I don't feel to good" I said sitting away from the toilet
"Come on you can't sit there forever" Jack says pulling me up for a cuddle.
"When will Conor be home from his tour" I said to Jack.
"In five months" Jack said smiling.
"Okay I'm gonna go brush my teeth see ya in a min" I get up from the sofa and walk to my bathroom I take out my toothbrush from a small cup on the side with some toothpaste.
I brush carefully but fast.
Two minutes has past and I rinse my mouth with mouthwash. It was so minty I spat it out after 6 swirls and went back to Jack.
"I'm gonna be lost without Conor" I sigh
"You've got me" Jack smiles
"Ha yeah I do what do ya want to do today" I smile
"Just watch some movies" I smile
"Okay" Jack smiles back at me.
His smile melts my heart.
JACKS POV
We are sat watching scream 3, y/n's favourite horror film.
She is beautiful and has a banging body. Jack shut up you can't say that about your brothers girlfriend.
We are sat cuddling her in my arms and my head on hers.
It's the perfect moment to kiss her.
I'm gonna do it. I move slightly so she will get up and let me move I move so I'm facing her, she's so irresistible she faces me
"What" she laughs
I lean in and make a move I kiss her and 5 seconds later she kisses me back she lays down on the sofa I lay above her in the air. I kiss her and trail my kisses all down her neck not leaving marks or Conor would question it.
She stops me from kissing her and she stands up "I'm so sorry" she says
"No you don't have to be" I stand up and smile at her I kiss her again and she kisses me back she jumps on me I hold under her thighs and walk her to my bedroom.
I sit down on the bed with her on my lap and she is moving backwards and forwards slightly making me moan. She lays me down and leaves kisses all down me sending shivers to my spine.She turns me on so badly. She takes my tight but not tight joggers off leaving me bear because I don't wear boxers for bed.
She is wearing shorts and a jumper. She starts moving forwards and backwards again I hold her waist. She stands up and takes her top off and shorts and looks at me I bite my lip because she has an amazing shape to her body.
She kneels down onto the floor and and because my legs are hanging over the bed she can suck properly she grabs my piece and sucks making me moan and groan she's so good at this. I've been with loads of girls before and I've never felt like this I don't even feel like this with my girlfriend Selena she moved to London 4 months ago and we've been dating 2 months. Y/n is just amazing. I'm gonna cum.
She already new I was about to cum so she jumped on my penis and started moving vigorously. Com squirted into her and she moaned really loudly.
She stood up and I stood up with her.
"Do ya want a shower" she smiles at me.
"If your coming in with me definitely" I laugh and walk into the bathroom we jump in the shower and she turns it on.
I lift her up by the legs and place at my height on the wall I start moving in and out of her she's dragging her hand through my hair I start thumping faster and her tits are juggling so bad my face are so close to her boobs I nearly got knocked out my them. She pulled my head towards her boobs so I sucked on her nipple and she groaned we heard the front door open.
"Shit shhhh" I said to her
"Who could it be" she sighs.
"I don't know" I sigh
"Y/n, Jackkkk" Conor shouts
"Fuck it's Conor" she whispers
"Mate I'm in the shower y/n went out like an hour ago" I shouted
"Where I need to ask her something" Conor comes closer to the door so I can hear him and he can hear me.
"She didn't say bro" I said covering y/n's mouth so she can't talk or make a sound "okay well I'm gonna go my tour bus is waiting for me I forgot my computer and I need it for sound check ahh" Conor laughed
"Ha okay it's on the kitchen table" I laugh
"Cheers bye" Conor shouts
"Bye" I shout back then the door slams shut
"God that was too close" she smiles "ha yeah it was" I laugh back