Argueing and fights break out

Conor is coming over today to see you he said he wanted to talk and spend time with you.
he is extremely good looking.
*knock knock*
Someone knocks at the door you get up from the sofa and open the door "Heyy" Conor says kissing you on the cheek and hugging you "Heyyyyy" you say back
"So what do you wanna do today then" you say sitting on the sofa and patting the space next to you. "Mmm I don't know, shall we just stay in watch movies and just chat" Conor said looking at the tv but smirking. Why is he smirking the TV isn't even on. "Why are you smirking like that" you say laughing. "I just thought of something that's all he says turning round to you so he's facing you.
You glare into each other's eyes silently for one minute.
"Mmmm, what do you wanna watch" you say quickly getting up and walking to the dvd stand.
"Anything I never came to watch films all I wanted to do is talk, woooo have you got Halloween 2 we'll watch that" Conor laughed.
"Yeah its in my bedroom I'll go get it" you say walking to your bedroom you quickly grab your phone and text Jack.
Y:come to mine if your not busy it's real awkward Conor is round her and it's silent.. X please
J:Okay I'll be there in 5 x❤️
Y: see ya soon and don't say to Conor i told you to come just say you wanted to see me for a bit and watch a film
J: okay okay okay calm down X
You head back into the room with Halloween 2 in your hands "Found it" you laugh shaking it "huh okay" Conor mumbles "what's up" you say sitting next to him.
"Do you regret the other night" Conor mumbles looking at his twiddling thumbs
"Ohhh Conor look I made the first move I thought that you regretted it because you didn't talk to me after that night" you say looking him dead in the eye.
"I'm so sorry" he mumbles
"It's okay" he leans in for a kiss, you pull away slightly and say "that's watch the film Conor are you sat on the remote again" you laugh "Mmm maybe, oh it's on the kitchen table" Conor mumbles he gets up turns the lights off and gives you the remote "cheers" you mumble.
"Why didn't you kiss me" Conor looks at you with tears in his eyes "Because I need to know you actually want me and not just for a shag, I've been cheated on so many times" you say with tears falling down your face while watching Halloween 2.
"I would never cheat on you Y/n" Conor says wiping the tears away "will you be my girlfri-" he says but Jack walked in slamming the door "Heeeyyyyyy, what's uppppp" Jack says jumping on the sofa hugging you "what you doing here" you laugh
"I came to see you for a bit" Jack laughs back
"Goddddd, I'm so popular" you laugh.
"What ya watchin" he says
"Halloween 2" Conor says
"Woooooo, my fav" Jack laughs cuddling up to you, you are sat in between the Maynard brothers.
"I'm just gonna go to the loo" you say getting up and smiling at them "nice booty" Jack laugh nudging Conor.
You turn around and stick your two fingers up at them "Fuck she's hot" Conor says
"I know" Jack laughs too
"Jack why did you come you know I was gonna ask her if she'll date me and you have to fucking step in" Conor says.
"What the fuck I didn't know you never told me you might of told someone else" Jack mumbled
"Shut the fuck up" Conor said to Jack "you know I fucking liked her" he says
"Yeah and I came to ask her if she wanted to date me to" Jack mumbled
"What the fuck get out" Conor shouted you then came running back in the living room "boys what's going on" you said running over to them.
"Fucking Jack coming over when he knows I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me" Conor shouted "yeah and you knew I like her and you decided to come over and ask her on a date without even telling me that's fucked up Conor" Jack shouted
"Boys what the fuck you are fighting over me" you shouted.
"Yeah but I liked you ever since I laid my eyes on you he started liking you like a day after I told him I liked you" Conor shouted
"Conor don't shout" you say nicely.
"Sorry babe" he mumbles back sitting on the sofa.
"Don't fucking call her babe you wanker" Jack shouts jumping on him Jack is punching Conor and Conor manages to through a few punches at Jack too.
"Jack get off himmmmm" you shout trying to pull Jack off Conor. You manage to do it "now the fight has stopped you can get out" you shout at Jack pointing towards the door he gets up and touches your arse "I'll be back later" he whispers into your ear winking at you. Conor quickly gets up and try's to push past you "don't let him fucking get to you Con" you say to Conor. Jack then walks out.
"You can't go back home you'll end up killing each other" you say sitting next to him.
"I have to there's know where for me to go" he says
"Stay here, I wish I never moved here then I wouldn't be in your lives and this wouldn't have happened" you say crying.
"Y/n it's okay don't cry he punched me first" he laughs
"Yeah but Conor you now will never talk to him because of me" you cry he pulls you in for a hug.
"Come on babe it's okay I hated him before you came along around 3 weeks before he stole my girlfriend off of me we was at the club and they was drunk so was I they went home and shagged and I never talked to her again but I managed to forgive him coz after all he is my brother"
"I'm sorry that's get you cleaned up" you say standing up and pulling him up with you "okay" he says he pulls you closer to him by your hips and kisses you softly. His lips are so soft.
You break the kiss and pull him down the hallway he has a massive smirk on his face then he realised you was taking him to the bathroom his face drops and he pouts "Awww I thought we was going to the bedroom" he mumbles sitting in the side of the bath.
"Well you thought wrong Maynard" you say you start clearing all of the nearly dried blood off of his face.
"Thanks" he says when you've finished he pulls you in and kisses you his tongue asking for entrance you let him in.
"I'm going to bed I'm tired you coming" you say pulling away.
"I'll be sleeping in the spare room so I'll go in late" he says kissing you cheek and hugging you.
"Your not sleeping in there" you say pulling him in your room he sits on the bed and you get clothes out of the wardrobe and get in to some shorts and a vest in front of him all he does is smirk at you.
You walk over to the bed "Night Maynard" you say and he kisses you.
"Night darl" he smiles wrapping his arms around your waist.