Suddenly,

I saw something in the dark. Standing. A smooth ,dark desk maybe.

'What is it?'

I asked myself, and the lights turned on in a flash of a second.

I covered my eyes to protect myself from the dazzling lights.

I looked around,

The dark long table, 

A single wide magic screen, the tremendous hall, old floors, all quite and not suspicious.

Until, I saw the dozens of broken mirrors on the sides of the hall.

A thousands of broken pieces all scattered around the holder of each different mirror, black mirrors, regular, ones with lights on their sides, some covered in black, thick liquid that was scattered around the room like drops, leading the way out of the room like blueprints of violence sings, kill, accidents, or self - harm.

' What is this place?' I asked my heart frightened.

I carefully took one step forwards.

The screen was turned on the second.

I grasped slightly, before looking at the magical demi - 'snow' on the multiple amount of magical screens.

They turned on,

And I saw everything.

Everything was guarded by secret cameras all over the palace, that were turned on the second I walked in.

The whole palace was flooded of them. In the back rooms, in the garden, in the main halls.

Everything but the cambers was authorized by them. There were hundreds. 

I saw a small pile of pages, spreaded all over the large black desk.

shining in the darkness of itself, against the dry ink on the pages, and a few drops of the thick - black ,blood.

I saw Loki walking down the halls through the cameras, with his normal face. The hand write was all puzzled, and fast, like a maniac wrote it. Blood slightly brushing one of them on the date I couldn't recognize above, in a language that simulated many but non that I knew.

 Some pages were old and yellowing already. Lightened like my pail face in an unnatural light, from the screens. In terror.

I looked at the screens briefly as they all went blurry for a second in front of my eyes. Green magic swiping the 'snow' and turning them back on.

But, the most important thing, was at the front side of the room.

Protected by many shield walls of green magic was the

I looked at all those screens.

My hand covering my mouth and a feeling of a stifling heavy, warm thing in my throat.

My knees turning weak, threating to break me down.

My eyes warning with tears.

I held my chest in like I'm restraining my emotions in chains.

I couldn't bare myself, seeing this. He was crazy.

He was a psychopath.

Only a few days ago I melted in his hands and felt my knees turning weak,

But I can still feel this fabulous feeling. And he can still smell my hair and enjoy the mindlessness that love covers your eyes with ,turning you blind.

The whole world seems suddenly good, and you don't care when does it end or how. The biggest thing you can pray for in this situation, is for it to never end.

But if love never ends, so does this war.

His smile will surrender me if I would do it now or today. He would have tried to explain himself, do anything for me to come back. Beg for forgiveness.

This is even harder this way.

I couldn't avoid sighing out loud fighting my tears furiously and unsuccessfully, remembering all he promised. All we've been through.

But I wouldn't listen. I will never kneel.

I felt nothing next to him.

The day has come.

My eyes were dazzled like I was looking at the earth swallows me in.

Like a bridge benefits me was burned.

I ran out, not looking back.

I can't make this anymore.

I will burn down the bridge , and I will dance between the flames.