hayes grier (dirty)

You and hayes have been marry for 5 yr now and have a 4 yr old daughter name y/d/n. U had just put her to sleep and went back your and hayes room. He was watching t.v and hagging up all the bed. You went over to him and told him to move. He said just come and sit here as he patted his friend. You said sure why not. You put on a movie which you forget it had a sex scence and you look at hayes and saw that his friend who peeking out. You turn to hayes and started to plam him thru his shorts he let out a small moan and went under the cover and started to tease him by licking the tip of his friend. Then you start to put him in your whole mouth. He started to moan so loud that you told him to shut up cause of y/d/n. Later on he cum in your mouth. Then you got on top of him and started to ride him and you guys start moaning cause you guys forget about y/d/n. A min later y/d/n come and she start to cry cause she thought you were hurt cause u were screaming. You started to blush hayes just laugh and your daughter went back to her room.
Next day nash came and ur daughter told him about what happen last night.

Hello i know it suck but it will get better ok so vote on it and request are open tell me ur name and the boy u want and wgat type do u want dirty or cute. 283 wors