10• Are those handcuffs?

Jaiden's p.o.v🌞

Today is the day. I'm finally out of the hospital, the jellyfish only left a scar, nothing major was done.

I jump out of the building through the sliding glass doors.

"I'm free!" I yell to the sky, my mom laughs behind me and kisses my cheek.

We get in the car and drive home.

••

"Dustin?" I call out. I'm suddenly tackled at the waist by a scrawny little kid.

"Hey dude!" I say picking him up and flipping  him. He giggles and hugs me. I go up to my room, and lay in my warm comfy bed.

I look out the window, instead of seeing Parkers face, I see his black curtains. I sigh and look at my phone.  New message from Nick, I open it.

Nick with a big dick😁-hey! You should come over tonight, we're going to play some foosball and video games maybe watch a few movies, you in?

Me- I'll be there at 7:00

I cringe at Nick's contact name then roll my eyes. I'll have to change that later.

I go over to my door mirror and look at myself. I rub the back of my head, the scuff running between my fingers, I smile at the memory with Parker.

Gosh why does everything always have to be about him?!

I hope he won't be there tonight at Nick's.

You would practically beg him to come.

I sigh, I really need to stop talking to myself.

••

Parkers p.o.v😏

I hear a car door slam and look out my window and see Jaiden emerge from the car.

I sigh, this sucks.

I play with the necklace I bought Jaiden in my hands but I put it back in my desk where it's been sitting for  a week.

Yup, that's how long she's been in the hospital, and that's how long we haven't been talking.

I look out my window seeing Jaiden walking into her room, I quickly pull the curtains closed.

Maybe Nick's house will help me get my mind off of her.

I hope she isn't there.

No you don't, stop lying.

I roll my eyes at my own thoughts, and flop down onto my bed.

••

Jaiden's p.o.v🌞

I wave bye to my mom as she drops me off in Nick's driveway.

I'm so lame.

My breath is caught in my throat as I make eye contact with Parker but I quickly look away and scurry inside.

I smile at Nick and give him a hug.

"Jai-Jai!" He exclaims as he hugs me and I smile. He greets Parker and I see Dylan out of the corner of my eye but I turn away not wanting to talk to him.

••

Parkers p.o.v😏

"Dude what happened at the hospital? Did you tell her?" Nick questions.

"No, I couldn't because that douche face over there kissed her." I point to Dylan and Nick's mouth flies open. I explain to him what happened.

"I'm sorry man." He pats me on the back but I shrug heading to the chip bowl.

••

Jaiden's p.o.v🌞

It's been 30 minutes at Nick's house and here I am sitting awkwardly on the couch. Looking my best: awkward.

Nick suddenly breaks the silence in the room. "Does anyone want to see a magic trick?" He questions, I nod standing up.

"With one kiss I can make your clothes disappear." He smirks and I roll my eyes groaning. He chuckles "I'm just kidding I actually do have a magic trick." He pulls handcuffs out of his pocket.

I gulp, "are those handcuffs?" I question. He nods without looking at me, pulling Parker closer to me.

Nick then suddenly clasps the handcuffs on to each of our wrists.

"I will now magically unlock you 2!" He waves his hands around.

"Ha-ha, very funny, now hand over the key." Parker says. Nicks face goes white.

"Those came with a key?" He gulps at Parkers red face. He points to the handcuffs  currently locking Parker and I together.

Great.

<><><><><><><><><>
Like and vote! Tell me what you guys think:)