Sans x Hurt!Reader

Your POV

Tears flew down my cheeks as I held in a sob. My throat burned with acid and I felt nausea wash over me. I trembled so much I could barley move, but somehow I managed to keep walking, my bare legs digging through the snow. I couldn't feel the cold anymore, my nerves had gone numb hours ago, but pain kept striking through my heart. Every beat made it that much more excruciating. I couldn't breath, I couldn't speak, or even make a noise as silent tears continued to rush down my face, while my hands were too frozen to even move.
---------------
Your mind went back to what you had seen hours ago, fresh pain washing violently over you.

-4 hours earlier-

You walked towards Grillbys. A smile curved up on your pink lips. Sans had promised you a dance and you were gonna make him keep that promise. Your feet crunched in the snow as you quickly dashed toward the bar, attempting to get out of the cold. What you were wearing was not ideal for the cold. Shorts and a tank top with a severely thin jacket. You firmly gripped the metal handle of Grillbys and pushed open the door. But the second you walked into the warm bar, the color drained from your face and a sickness filled your stomach.

There was Sans. Your best friend. First Crush. The only person you could ever love. Flirting with a pixey thin cat monster. His smile grew as the girl laughed brightly. But to you her voice was hollow and filled with nothing but lust.

Tears fell from your eyes as Sans twirled the car around. Dancing with her. Your world came crashing down and you couldn't take it anymore. A sob escaped your lips and you ran, heaving open the door you sprinted right into a snow storm, but everything on the outside was already freezing and the snow made no difference to you.

-present time-

Your POV

I sunk into the roots of a tree, a dull look glazing over my eyes. Sans didn't like me. He would never like me. No. He was into lustfull pixey waist cats.

My tears froze on my eye lashes, making them heavy and cold. All I wanted to do was sleep, but ever time i closed my eyes I saw them together.

Bile rose in my throat, and not a second later my breakfast was laying in the snow. I didn't bother to wipe the sick from my mouth, I was too dead for that. Too ugly. Too fat. Too... Human.

"(Y/N)?" It was sans. You ignored his call and curled up against the tree, attempting to hide.

"Come on kiddo! I saw you run this way!" He sounded desperate. "Please! I need to know your okay!"

"I'm not okay." I snarled venom dripping violently from my lips.

"Please! What's wrong?!"

"You broke my soul! You lying stupid shrimpy skeleton!"

There was no reply.

"I ha-" something grabbed me from behind and I was pulled out of the cold into a warm chest.

"Now when did I lie to you?" Sans said in a deep almost husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"You promised me a dance. Instead you dance with some anorexic cat."

Sans laughed, his ribs ribbing against my back.

"That was Scarlet. She is 87 years old and asked for a dance."

My heart stopped and my eyes widened.

Sans pressed his teeth into my neck and I wanted to scream as electricity sparked through my veins.

"Now what's this about me breaking your soul?"