Pietro Imagine

This imagine isn't mine, but I wanted to update something tonight. This was written by my cousin for me, so sorry about my name being in there!
Credit: HumanTypo

----------------------------------------------------------

"Pietroooooo," Kenzie whined, dragging out the 'o'.

"Yes, my dearest?" He asked, speeding up to where she stood.

"I'm tired," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sleep then."

"But I can't! I'm stressing over work, my boss won't answer my texts, and you're leaving for a mission in two days!" Kenzie ranted, throwing her arms in the air. "I'm just so stressed, Maximoff."

A huge smirk then broke out on his face, "I know what'll relieve you of that stress."

Kenzie gasped and slapped Pietro's shoulder.

"You little-!"

"Whoa whoa whoa! The violence is not necessary! What do Americans call it? Ah, 'get your head out of the gutter'. I was gonna suggest a dose of cuddles and kisses from the greatest Sokovian doctor," he winked.

She rolled her eyes at him, "You know what, that will be nice. Thank you, Pietro."

"Anything for you, my darling American flower."

"You really go all out with the cutesy pet names, don't you?" Kenzie chuckled as they walked to Kenzie's room in the Avenger's Tower.

"I want you to feel special, so I shall, how you Americans say, 'go overboard' with the nicknames."

Kenzie giggled at him as she tucked herself in her bed and Pietro sat himself on top of the sheets beside her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Go to bed," he whispered.

"I kinda don't wanna now."

She felt his chest vibrate as he laughed. He then leaned over and kissed her forehead and started mumbling incoherent things in Sokovian.

"What did you say, Maximoff?" Kenzie asked him with her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep.

"Um...that I love you."

"Aww, Pietro, that's so sweet! I love you too."

But at that moment while Kenzie fell asleep, Wanda happened to be passing the room at the same moment and she smirked at Pietro.

"I know you really said that you loved foot rubs in Sokovian, but for her sake and not yours, I won't tell her." With that she walked off.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! I will have my first official imagine out tomorrow hopefully! =)